PNG vs PAM

pakronos

A short letter to XBox and the DC........

Put the backup QB on McZeal and make sure to pop him early and often(I hear he has the dropsies after a few tough hits)

Have Little KK spy on Roshon.  No OLineman for those fake indians can block him.....

Play 9 on 9 defense..........

1 hour ago, ndn2016 said:

If Memorial band would learn the old TJ fight song that would cause mass confusion on PNG's side with all the TJ transplants. They wouldn't know who to root for. 

there are plenty reasons why they all left PA. 

How is PAM's line play (offense and defense)? If RJ is forced into mistakes and pressure situations, I could see a few interceptions making a difference in PAM's favor. I think defensively PNG will be up to the task, at least in the fact that the Indians tackle better than any team the Titans have played so far. Which isn't to say that Memorial hasn't played anyone, just that PNG has some really decent, hard-hitting guys who wrap up. PNG will really need the offensive line to protect and open up some holes to extend drives. It seems to me that PAM makes a lot of mistakes. That could be key. 

7 hours ago, pakronos said:

My heart has PAM  winning by 10 or less. my mind says we get scalped by 17. I don't like our QB vs blitz packages. I don't trust the play calling. We make shortyardage difficult. The snaps have been high for 2 weeks throwing off the rhythm of the play. Got to clean all this up

I know yall have a very good team that gets turn overs and puts it in end zone from them,and yall can score very fast,but all i have to say is if yalls qb isn't at his best Png will eat his lunch with the line backers #22 will make him pay,and i think it could rattle him,if hes scared to take a hit he better get ready because 22 will put you on that turf fast,i seen yall play nederland but it really didn't show me any thing because they didn't have a good qb,and kary put it on them early,it will be a great game i believe if we can stop yall from scoring fast on one big plays and make them drive the ball i think we will win,but if we can't stop it or turn it over we will loose,jmo,i think lumberton exposed yall a little and thats good for us watching film,but you can't teach speed so we have to slow it down big time or i think Pam will win,tell me what you think,i keep hearing you say coach and son problems so whats going on i'm asking because i don't know.

8 hours ago, Deplorable said:

How is PAM's line play (offense and defense)? If RJ is forced into mistakes and pressure situations, I could see a few interceptions making a difference in PAM's favor. I think defensively PNG will be up to the task, at least in the fact that the Indians tackle better than any team the Titans have played so far. Which isn't to say that Memorial hasn't played anyone, just that PNG has some really decent, hard-hitting guys who wrap up. PNG will really need the offensive line to protect and open up some holes to extend drives. It seems to me that PAM makes a lot of mistakes. That could be key. 

We have two linebackers thar are studs with a very good d-line. Sideline to sideline they are the best in the area. Up the gut is the weakness.  Offensive line is sketchy at times and the qb imo, is not good enough. Pressure rattles him. If he get protection, he can be deadly. I think our defense wins this game for us by putting the offense in good field position. Special teams worry me also as in kickoff team.

Win or lose I am proud of the kid and the rest of the team for making it up to this point. So much was made about losing last years Qb and other playmakers that no one thought much about PNG than of course their own. Now you mean to tell me we fighting for first place, have one of the best defenses, have the top passing game, one of the best running games. No disrespect to MCM because it will have its time  but this is the game you circle in red. Shug was ready to play this game before the season started. Offense will do their work, PNG just better tackle and maintain gap discipline. Oh and bust that Qb in his chin, his own supportes know he charmin soft 

7 minutes ago, PNG2720 said:

I think we will give them a run for their money $$$ roschon brother said it right. I don't think he is the only one playing with a chip on his shoulder. BF said it right they play for each other. Defense better bring all they got 

Me too. It will b a show. I would still give PAM a slight edge but that's if they execute throughout the game. If it's close, I can see the Titans undoing themselves 

I think too much is being made of Harrison  being  soft. He's  doing his  job spreading the ball around and moving in the pocket.  The  kid can really   sling the ball. He's a 3yr starter  and is poised  more than ever. IMO. All he has to do is get it to his weapons.