Ok fans lets hear it.

GUNHO

All you fans out there.Is there a certain fan you tend to avoid at your game and why.PLEASE NO NAMES.

There is a certain girl I know not to sit to close to,especially in front of if I don't want to go home deaf.This woman just can't keep her mouth shut and the language, a sailor would be embarrassed.

Then there is this man that is a total nervous wreck throughout the game no matter the score.He is entertaining though.

To each his/her own they just supporting their team.

that would be me, the only thing to keep me under raps would be  a good ice cold Dr. Pepper and a bag of peanuts and I am usually quiet. Now jump offsides on 4th and Five on the Dogs five yard line and give them a first down, and I promise you I would cut loose with words that would make the devil blush! Doesn't matter who s kid it is or who his daddy is or where they are sitting someones feelings will get shattered. lol  The parents already told me their son was coming up in the next couple of seasons that I had to be nice. I told them we weren't but two home games into the season, by the time mcm was over they might be looking for new seats to sit it lol

2 hours ago, biaplayer said:

that would be me, the only thing to keep me under raps would be  a good ice cold Dr. Pepper and a bag of peanuts and I am usually quiet. Now jump offsides on 4th and Five on the Dogs five yard line and give them a first down, and I promise you I would cut loose with words that would make the devil blush! Doesn't matter who s kid it is or who his daddy is or where they are sitting someones feelings will get shattered. lol  The parents already told me their son was coming up in the next couple of seasons that I had to be nice. I told them we weren't but two home games into the season, by the time mcm was over they might be looking for new seats to sit it lol

So true...  I've seen my brother here get into it with other fans...

Buddy Garrity and I avoid this one Central fan.  That old man cheers for Central, but he don't know the player's name, the team's record, the play that was just ran, and he talks you to death with inaccurate information.  what's bad is he follows Central basketball and does the same thing! 

There's a group of Silsbee fans that I avoid for a different reason.  they harp about the new coaching, the old coaching, this blah blah blah,  need a new offense, blah blah blah.  Same thing every week...  And when you present facts like I always do, you don't know what you're talking about because you're 'not from here' ...  Lol

There is a fan I avoid.  I take that back...I avoid all of them.  Fans are the reason I don't go to high school events very much at all.  Even when I had kids involved, I stood off to myself.  Football or basketball...the moronic outbursts are too much to handle.  I'm not saying all fans are bad...the percentage is too lopsided.  I think people should have to take a test before they enter, and make people sit in areas according to their score.

Well have several of the older generation folks that watches just about any home game. Football, Basketball, Volleyball, it doesn't matter. There is this 1 man that will mouth off at just about any call. I try to avoid sitting by him at all cost. I'm a nice person until he starts running his mouth about plays he doesn't know anything about.

Next are the parents that get so upset by a call and storms out. You're not going to change the call with your outburst, calm down and enjoy the rest of the game

I try to avoid all of the fans at BH that think the game is part of there social time! I have had season tickets since they installed the blue seats at Eagle Stadium, Year after year as the kids graduate a new group migrates to the row I'm onor around me that want to just talk the whole game about everything except the game that is going on in front of them LOL>. I know how much they make, what cars they drive and what couple they don't like on their street  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

12 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I try to avoid all of the fans at BH that think the game is part of there social time! I have had season tickets since they installed the blue seats at Eagle Stadium, Year after year as the kids graduate a new group migrates to the row I'm onor around me that want to just talk the whole game about everything except the game that is going on in front of them LOL>. I know how much they make, what cars they drive and what couple they don't like on their street  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I HATE that. I don't even let my kids chit chat during the game. They usually run off with their friends, but if they're any where around me, I let them know I'm there to watch the game. I have season tickets, but I just use them to get in and then I go sit by the band.

11 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I HATE that. I don't even let my kids chit chat during the game. They usually run off with their friends, but if they're any where around me, I let them know I'm there to watch the game. I have season tickets, but I just use them to get in and then I go sit by the band.

Yup drives me Crazy! I have a group on my row this year that I think must be running for mayor! Everyone that walks up the stands they have to go greet them. I think I stood up 15-20 last game, so they could visit with everyone around them!! WATCH THE

This is the hidden content, please
GAME FOLKS!

17 minutes ago, NDNation said:

where do you usually sit

28 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I can't stand the people who let their kids run off unattended and then end up next to me where they won't sit down, shut up or watch the game. My philosophy = If you bring them, you watch them. 

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

For the past 8 yrs I have sat close to the drill team. This is my youngest daughters senior but I don't see me moving to the blue seats. I don't want to gossip with other parents, I'm there to watch the game. I have heard these "grownups" bad mouth players and coaches. It's probably if I stay where I'm at lol