New Caney....district champs?

nceagle

6 hours ago, The Last Dragon said:

And you said watch all these D1 Tds Friday night so Netherly and Williams will be the only players scoring for Crosby I guess because I don't recall any other D1 talent on that team and let Crosby tell it you guys can't win without Williams and Netherly on the field so that doesn't seem like much of team to me seem more like a 2 man sec team 

You'll find out what's it's all about Friday night. When we went to the semis not one kid signed D1 after the season. The D1 kids raise the level of the kids around them. We have studs but you'll understand our overall player development mixed with the drastic difference in coaching is the difference in our programs now. 

9 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

Check the stats from 2 years ago and tell me McBride wasn't unstoppable 

23-114 with one TD rushing, 5 receptions for 44 yards. 31 total touches for 158 yards and one TD, 5 yards per touch. 

Craig Williams as a freshman, 16-148 and two tds. Grace 7-67 and three tds. 

13 minutes ago, nceagle said:

Anyway, back on topic, I think New Caney goes undeafted district.

I think New Caney loses to BH and Crosby. I actually think Crosby goes in and makes a statement the last game before the playoffs, Riordan will be reminding them they lost last time they were on that field. 

1 hour ago, COUCH TATER said:

Wisconsin degree? Are we talking university of or Wisconsin Middle school? Nope not a SAT but punctuation helps to explain your point and not sound so igno. 

Ask your wife she will know if it was a university  and you can keep the insults . No need to try and bash me we're talking about sports , don't go there with me , you want win , you're not educated enough , you seem to be the ignorant one ! 

11 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think New Caney loses to BH and Crosby. I actually think Crosby goes in and makes a statement the last game before the playoffs, Riordan will be reminding them they lost last time they were on that field. 

I just want the Eagles to come out strong and get the W against Humble tomorrow.  I mean I hope BH beats NC, but I just want those boys to focus on one game at a time right now.  Just own the moment, you know?

8 hours ago, The Last Dragon said:

Ask your wife she will know if it was a university  and you can keep the insults . No need to try and bash me we're talking about sports , don't go there with me , you want win , you're not educated enough , you seem to be the ignorant one ! 

It's "won't", but we are the one's ignorant and not educated enough. 

1 hour ago, Eagle82 said:

I just want the Eagles to come out strong and get the W against Humble tomorrow.  I mean I hope BH beats NC, but I just want those boys to focus on one game at a time right now.  Just own the moment, you know?

That's what I'm thinking. You have all these grown a** folks on a sports forum arguing back and forth. Y'all do realize these boys know how well other teams are doing and are trying to mentally prepare themselves for each game. I wish all the boys the best, especially the seniors. This is the best time of their lives right now.

16 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Keep seeing talk about all the D1 players this or that team has.  Just curious, how many D1's at New Caney or Porter?

Can't say for sure. I do believe Allison will play at a smaller D1. I would venture to say a couple more from Porter and NC will play at the next level although it won't be in the SEC or Big 12. Both schools have some good high school players though.

22 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Can't say for sure. I do believe Allison will play at a smaller D1. I would venture to say a couple more from Porter and NC will play at the next level although it won't be in the SEC or Big 12. Both schools have some good high school players though.

Great news.  New Caney has always played decent.  Really glad to see Porter standing tall.  Would love to find out how many come out for the Spartans next year.  They better buy more pads and uni's.

9 minutes ago, cat001 said:

Shane Carney from Porter has only been offered by Army at West Point. I believe that is all at this point but some others will have the opportunity at smaller schools.

Talk about a good education.  Don't see many West Pointers in the unemployment line.