New Caney....district champs?

nceagle

3 hours ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

Can't say for sure. I do believe Allison will play at a smaller D1. I would venture to say a couple more from Porter and NC will play at the next level although it won't be in the SEC or Big 12. Both schools have some good high school players though.

Number 6 for Porter real play D1 Basketball

8 hours ago, cat001 said:

Shane Carney from Porter has only been offered by Army at West Point. I believe that is all at this point but some others will have the opportunity at smaller schools.

I think Carney will pick up another non-power 5 conference offer by signing day. His numbers won't look as well but he's every bit as good as David Harvey who signed with Nevada after a late offer. Kid is pure, reminds me of Eric Decker. He would be a much hotter prospect if he didn't play on those previously poor Porter teams in run based offenses. 

11 hours ago, REBgp said:
3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think Crosby is going to match up with Cedar Park in the third round. If we win the game I think we'll play for a state championship. 

Good luck to you guys , I talk a lot crap but you Cougars have some studs in red and white , your team is stronger than just 2 players , me and couple of my buddy's was talking football last night and the Cougars came up

On 10/12/2016 at 0:43 PM, The Last Dragon said:

You better enjoy this season while you can and hope you guys can beat the Broncos Friday night  before your team miss the playoffs this season I will enjoy beating code dead on there home field and messing up you guys playoff chances Crosby is going down your program has nothing left after this season and you don't have much on the field  this season from offense to defense and you might lose your coach with all the nonsense you guys are having off the field  barbers hill and new Caney will be the king of 21-5a along with the Broncos our Jv is team is awesome  , so Crosby you had a nice run 

Lmao. Crosby stomped your JV tonight. Still undefeated in district