Big girl

This is the hidden content, please

The Latest: Trump says he's troubled by Tulsa shooting

Published September 21, 2016

FILE - In this photo made from a Sept. 16, 2016 police video, Terence Crutcher, left, with his arms up is pursued by police officers as he walks next to his stalled SUV moments before he was shot and killed by one of the officers in Tulsa, Okla. Recent shootings by police raise a fundamental question: In the moments after officers shoot someone, how soon can medical aid be given? (Tulsa Police Department via AP, File)

FILE - In this photo made from a Sept. 16, 2016 police 

Why the "wow" headline?  My guess is that he is troubled because it appears that the individual who was shot didn't deserve to be shot.  However, I am sure we should be patient for the facts ( just like President Obama and NY Mayor DeBlasio instructed regarding the bombs in New York/New jersey) before we draw any conclusions.  Right?

5 hours ago, stevenash said:

Why the "wow" headline?  My guess is that he is troubled because it appears that the individual who was shot didn't deserve to be shot.  However, I am sure we should be patient for the facts ( just like President Obama and NY Mayor DeBlasio instructed regarding the bombs in New York/New jersey) before we draw any conclusions.  Right?

The guy had a gun not a book like his family claimed.  Carrying a gun and disobeying cops is not going to get you any favors, but I'm sure all of the cops planted the weapon.  

15 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

It seems that this was a senseless shooting.  If proven to be, the cop that did the shooting should be charged with the max.  Some on here would never say the black man was at fault.  Hands up don't shoot.  Even though that has been proven as false, Michael Brown is still viewed as a martyr.

No one has ever said that black men are always right. I admire You, because you are the only person on this site to admit that it might be a senseless shooting. I appreciate the comment. Thanks

19 minutes ago, Big girl said:

No one has ever said that black men are always right. I admire You, because you are the only person on this site to admit that it might be a senseless shooting. I appreciate the comment. Thanks

Big Girl-  I responded with essentially the same comment as the first answer to your post.  But , under no circumstances, will you acknowledge that, right?

I haven't answered due to all the facts not being in yet. If he was shot for no reason Big Girl, do you really think the white people on this board would applaud such nonsense? Really?

I'll say this again. You and people who think like you do have these situations where they are now. Pat yourself on the back. Good job.

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

I haven't answered due to all the facts not being in yet. If he was shot for no reason Big Girl, do you really think the white people on this board would applaud such nonsense? Really?

I'll say this again. You and people who think like you do have these situations where they are now. Pat yourself on the back. Good job.

"Facts" is the key word sometimes. Its like letting the fox investigate who robbed the henhouse

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Here's a cold hard fact. We are not privy to the entire video. We see him with his hands up with officer's guns trained on him. Does he go for a gun?Does he make a wrong move. I don't know. Neither does anyone else, so how can anyone judge? If he was wrongfully shot, I have no problem convicting the officers.

We will see

24 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

"Facts" is the key word sometimes. Its like letting the fox investigate who robbed the henhouse

Are you saying that all of the facts did not come out in other notable incidents?  Or are you saying that what was presented in the other incidents were not facts?  The Fed DOJ did its best to gain convictions in both Baltimore and Ferguson but couldn't come up with enough "facts" to make it happen.  We all know that the DOJ and the Attorney General are more than sympathetic to the "cause" and still could not get the job done.  If the fox was investigating the robbery of the henhouse, exactly who should have replaced the fox in the investigation?

26 minutes ago, baddog said:

Here's a cold hard fact. We are not privy to the entire video. We see him with his hands up with officer's guns trained on him. Does he go for a gun?Does he make a wrong move. I don't know. Neither does anyone else, so how can anyone judge? If he was wrongfully shot, I have no problem convicting the officers.

He didn't have a gun

20 minutes ago, Big girl said:

No you didnt. You always think the black person is wrong. Always!!!!!!

Are these words ( taken from my original post) indicative of always thinking the black person is wrong?  it app"My guess is that he is troubled because it appears that the individual who was shot didn't deserve to be shot"