If west Orange stark was to play against arygle who will come on top

WOS36

35 minutes ago, WOS36 said:

Hay it's just one of those hoping moments I'm not to worry about silsbee we going to pull that game off

Until the clock on the scoreboard at Dan R. Hooks says "00:00," the quarter indicator says "4" and the point total under "Mustangs" is higher than the one under "Visitor," I'll be worried about Silsbee.

1 hour ago, Uncle Pig said:

I just don't see anyone beating, or for that matter scoring on the Stangs....I mean hell no one has scored on them yet, and outside of KIPP, they've played some pretty serious opponents. I can't wait to see them play.

And to think ppl think you dont mean well on here, silly guys. :)

4 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Argyle lost their QB in week one...so I would take WOS.

Even if  he was there I couldn't see them beating them . There running back is perhaps the best player on that team. And they are a great team. One thing abt w.o.s football.  There adjustment against anyone would really b a factor. In order to beat this year team u would need some superior athletes to beat them.argyle is a great team not great athletes .I could sit here tell u 3 different ways why the matchup would favor w.o . And trust me I have a huddle account where I watch just abt everyone play.including them!!

Why do people keep wanting to go out side of a teams classification and compare?Every time a team has a good team people want to compare them with other teams they will never meet on the field.If you want to know if there is a team out there that can beat WO-S ....the answer is yes.Now with that put aside lets concentrate on what lays ahead that matters.