Based on this, who should be protesting?

stevenash

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

Recently (I think a couple of years ago) a black guy gnawed the face off of a white man. There are tribes in Africa that practiced cannibalism. Don't try and act like whites are the only ones that have eaten people.

I'll let westend1 educate you on crime stats. I have zero interest in trying to carry on a conversation with you.

He was high at the time. I don't think Dahmer did drugs. I am talking about eating in this great nation. EVERY race has animalistic people. White people are not superior. I am well aware of the African tribes. How many infamous black serial killers have you heard about?

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He was high at the time. I don't think Dahmer did drugs. EVERY race has animalistic people. White people are not superior.

Lots of people get high everyday. It doesn't make them eat the faces off people. Hey, but make excuses for your black criminals. Personally, I'm glad Dahmer died from a broomstick shoved up his rear. I make no excuses for criminals. You worship yours.

48 minutes ago, baddog said:

Lots of people get high everyday. It doesn't make them eat the faces off people. Hey, but make excuses for your black criminals. Personally, I'm glad Dahmer died from a broomstick shoved up his rear. I make no excuses for criminals. You worship yours.

Nope. My point is that a lot of you all on this post try to portray all African Americans as barbaric. If one of us gets gunned down by the cops, "He had it coming". I haven't seen anyone say that maybe the poor guy didn't deserve to be shot. White people also do some heinous things. You all don't focus on that. "Worry about black on black crime" , "He deserved it" are The things that are being posted. The comments are pathetic

Recently (I think a couple of years ago) a black guy gnawed the face off of a white man. There are tribes in Africa that practiced cannibalism. Don't try and act like whites are the only ones that have eaten people.

I'll let westend1 educate you on crime stats. I have zero interest in trying to carry on a conversation with you.

Dont act like blacks are the only race committing crimes. African tribes practiced cannibalism because it held some cultural significance, albeit, disgusting. Jeremy Dahmer was eating people just because...

14 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Dont act like blacks are the only race committing crimes. African tribes practiced cannibalism because it held some cultural significance, albeit, disgusting. Jeremy Dahmer was eating people just because...

Big Girl-  Am very anxious to get your take on what has happened in Charlotte- Should be a conundrum for you.   Police state the shooting victim had a gun and his family said he was reading a book.  Is someone lying?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Quit posting lies. See what I just said about Dahmer? I condemn all criminal activity. A white man robs a bank, you won't hear me utter ,"Dude was just trying to feed his family". I make no excuses. You do. 

Again, quit posting bold-faced lies. It takes away from your already questionable credibility.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

You wont hear as much( from the lefties) about the Charlotte incident because the policeman who fired the shot is black.  Ruins the narrative of police hunting down and shooting/killing blacks because of racial hatred.

You don't believe that but if fits your narrative. Blacks have distrust with police. Rather the policeman is white or black.

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

Are you trying to say cannibalism is justified (but disgusting) if done by a whole group of people that considers it part of their doctrine, but the moral equivalency doesn't apply if it is just one insane person? Did you actually just say that?

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

George Soros and his goons at it again.  My question is, What does Mr. Soros gain from all of this?

This is the hidden content, please

If one of these thugs kills someone, which has already happened, and Soros' money is tied to it, can't he be charged with murder since he financed the protest?

On September 20, 2016 at 0:14 PM, Big girl said:

Really? I think that more blacks are arrested and charged. We don't get the privilege of raping someone and getting a 6 mos sentence or being acquitted due to an "effluenza" defense.

while we're talking about percentages, do you have an explanation as to why black males, making up about 7% of the pollution, account for the killings of over 40% of police officers who are murdered in the line of duty? Just curious, since you've stated that black males don't break the law more, and brought up one rape case (that upset the vast majority of whites in the country), and one crazy serial killer who ate people 20 years ago, as your proof to your argument.  There are many theories and arguments as to why young black males tend to be more involved with violent crimes, and some of them hold some validity in my opinion.  But you might be the only person I've ever seen who tried to say that young black males aren't more involved in crime than other races, rather they're just (unfairly, I'm assuming) targeted by police more.  

On 9/21/2016 at 11:09 PM, Englebert said:

I'll let westend1 educate you on crime stats. I have zero interest in trying to carry on a conversation 

On 9/21/2016 at 2:30 PM, Englebert said:

Are you trying to say cannibalism is justified (but disgusting) if done by a whole group of people that considers it part of their doctrine, but the moral equivalency doesn't apply if it is just one insane person? Did you actually just say that?

Nope. People on the board have made it clear that  they think that people in Africa are animalistic.  Steve Nash went as far as to say that we should be happy that the "evil white man" bought us here so that we can have a better life. People should not be eating each other in the "great" nation we call the United States.

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Nope. People on the board have made it clear that  they think that people in Africa are animalistic.  Steve Nash went as far as to say that we should be happy that the "evil white man" bought us here so that we can have a better life. People should not be eating each other in the "great" nation we call the United States.

Nobody on this board "has made that clear". Sounds like you are just another typical stereotyper. You only read what you want to read.

55 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Just like Bill Clinton "did not have sex with that woman".  Please show me where I made that statement and it is in the context to which you are trying to  have everyone perceive it.