Based on this, who should be protesting?

stevenash

On 9/19/2016 at 10:52 PM, REBgp said:

Duh there are more black males breaking the law than white males.  We are talking about percentages.

Really? I think that more blacks are arrested and charged. We don't get the privilege of raping someone and getting a 6 mos sentence or being acquitted due to an "effluenza" defense.

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Really? I think that more blacks are arrested and charged. We don't get the privilege of raping someone and getting a 6 mos sentence or being acquitted due to an "effluenza" defense.

Really?  You think raping someone and getting a 6 mos sentence is a privilege?  I call it an injustice.  Just as the two black dudes who tortured, with hot boiling warter, and then killed a man, who are now both in high positions at prestigious universities.  Injustice.

21 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Really?  You think raping someone and getting a 6 mos sentence is a privilege?  I call it an injustice.  Just as the two black dudes who tortured, with hot boiling warter, and then killed a man, who are now both in high positions at prestigious universities.  Injustice.

Big Girl- and your response to the above is?

9 minutes ago, Big girl said:

We are arrested more. We don't commit more crimes. Think about all of these white people eating each other, having sex with dead people, shooting up schools, slaughtering their parents. Every race has animalistic people. Minority crimes are reported more by the media.

That is a flat out lie. You must get your moral compass from Hillary and Obama.

12 minutes ago, Big girl said:

We are arrested more. We don't commit more crimes. Think about all of these white people eating each other, having sex with dead people, shooting up schools, slaughtering their parents. Every race has animalistic people. Minority crimes are reported more by the media.

Cmon big girl.  Statistically, blacks do commit more crimes.    We are trying to figure out why so many that are unarmed get shot.

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

This kind of response is why nobody gets along.   Is it a lie, or a mistake?   Moral compass?   Are you a Trump man?  Look in the mirror.

No I'm not a Trump man, as I've stated over and over and over again on this board. But yet you keep trying to pigeonhole me as one. I'm not the one that should be looking in the mirror.

It is a lie because I believe with certainty that Big Girl knows the truth, but is trying to perpetuate a myth....the same as Hillary and Obama have done.

If you want to spout out a flat out lie, I will respond by calling it a flat out lie.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

No I'm not a Trump man, as I've stated over and over and over again on this board. But yet you keep trying to pigeonhole me as one. I'm not the one that should be looking in the mirror.

It is a lie because I believe with certainty that Big Girl knows the truth, but is trying to perpetuate a myth....the same as Hillary and Obama have done.

If you want to spout out a flat out lie, I will respond by calling it a flat out lie.

Well, she is partially right.  Blacks are arrested more and stopped more.   That is fact.  Profiling works, but it is profiling.

1 minute ago, westend1 said:

You called her a liar.   You tell me.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Clear enough?

2 hours ago, westend1 said:

Cmon big girl.  Statistically, blacks do commit more crimes.    We are trying to figure out why so many that are unarmed get shot.

How do they know we commit more crimes? Isn't it based on the fact that we are arrested more. If one is not arrested, how do they figure out crime rates?

Recently (I think a couple of years ago) a black guy gnawed the face off of a white man. There are tribes in Africa that practiced cannibalism. Don't try and act like whites are the only ones that have eaten people.

I'll let westend1 educate you on crime stats. I have zero interest in trying to carry on a conversation with you.