PAM vs Ozen

pakronos

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We're not there yet, many things to work on man. 

I feel like y'all will work everything out or at least make it look that way in this game. The only way the Titans lose to me  if they shoot themselves in the foot and let them hang around.  

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I feel like y'all will work everything out or at least make it look that way in this game. The only way the Titans lose to me  if they shoot themselves in the foot and let them hang around.  

Sense you know so much bigbro why not give some of that knowledge to coach and see if he can figure out how th beat Nederland bro.

4 hours ago, bmtqj33 said:

Sense you know so much bigbro why not give some of that knowledge to coach and see if he can figure out how th beat Nederland bro.

Alright  when I do that I'll also forward you info on how scoring and playing D wins games. You won't win a game in the entire golden triangle this season. Baytown and Livingston are all you get to even sniff a W. You talking about one team we need to beat, I'm talking the entire area that will beat on y'all again this year. Good luck on your moral victories.

for the love of God why is this game in the heat of the day????? central has a bye, brook plays friday night. they could make it a 6:00 pm kickoff. smh. guess my girls can't come to the game...my 2 year old does not do heat well and my 5 year old won't like it either as to she burns even with sunscreen.

2 minutes ago, pakronos said:

for the love of God why is this game in the heat of the day????? central has a bye, brook plays friday night. they could make it a 6:00 pm kickoff. smh. guess my girls can't come to the game...my 2 year old does not do heat well and my 5 year old won't like it either as to she burns even with sunscreen.

I don't get that, either.  Unless a school district has 2 games on Saturday, no other game is played at 2 pm in September

7 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Agree, especially as hot as it has been this week.  That's putting the fans and the players at risk for heat exhaustion/stroke.

11 minutes ago, pakronos said:

You may wanna bring your gear with you, you might be pressed into service.