PAM vs Ozen

pakronos

2 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i would be happy with a 6:00 pm kickoff...

Usually when its a Saturday game versus Ozen its at 6pm, not sure why they put this at 2pm, it sure doesn't give them some type of advantage. Is there something going on at The Butch Saturday night?? 

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

wish i was close to the source to find out the real reason. ozen don't have the numbers to sustain the heat to where as PAM has the numbers and all white uni's to help with the heat lol(they better wear them too!!)

Not so fast, we're not sure what they're gonna wear. Remember, we haven't lost in the mixed match uniforms...lmao

9 minutes ago, pakronos said:

wish i was close to the source to find out the real reason. ozen don't have the numbers to sustain the heat to where as PAM has the numbers and all white uni's to help with the heat lol(they better wear them too!!)

1. GAME TIME

Game time in District 22-5A in football will be 7:00 p.m. on Friday night unless otherwise mutually agreed by the two schools involved and all other district schools notified. Any changes should be worked out between schools prior to game day. For any game played on a Saturday, the game will be played at 2:00 p.m. unless a different time is mutually agreed upon. 

2 minutes ago, thaghost said:

Not so fast, we're not sure what they're gonna wear. Remember, we haven't lost in the mixed match uniforms...lmao

bruh lol ya killing ghost lol...man i might have a heat stroke they come out in black pants and white tops smh...white tops with red pants...i know next week we need to have a red out and when the dancing purple fairy comes to PA, BLACK OUT!!! lets see if that lil bug find it's way to COACH HARRISON (yeah, i kiss butt lol)

3 minutes ago, fox said:
  1. GAME TIME

Game time in District 22-5A in football will be 7:00 p.m. on Friday night unless otherwise mutually agreed by the two schools involved and all other district schools notified. Any changes should be worked out between schools prior to game day. For any game played on a Saturday, the game will be played at 2:00 p.m. unless a different time is mutually agreed upon. 

so they mutually agreed to cook us all smh...

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

bruh lol ya killing ghost lol...man i might have a heat stroke they come out in black pants and white tops smh...white tops with red pants...i know next week we need to have a red out and when the dancing purple fairy comes to PA, BLACK OUT!!! lets see if that lil bug find it's way to COACH HARRISON (yeah, i kiss butt lol)

I'll call coach and tell him that the fans requested to wear the "icy whites" this week. You know how well any coach listens to the fans...lmao

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:
1 minute ago, thaghost said:

I'll call coach and tell him that the fans requested to wear the "icy whites" this week. You know how well any coach listens to the fans...lmao

Press box temp will be around 69. ;)

LOL on the icy whites...heck see if he will change that game time and they can where blue sfa pants, purple lincoln jerseys and marron tj helmets with the PA on the side!!

AAW...you will need it that cool to sip your hot soda and cold hot dog at the butch

13 minutes ago, pakronos said:

LOL on the icy whites...heck see if he will change that game time and they can where blue sfa pants, purple lincoln jerseys and marron tj helmets with the PA on the side!!

AAW...you will need it that cool to sip your hot soda and cold hot dog at the butch

Ain't that the truth. Good thing about 2pm game, can stop off at Papadeaux's for after game meal.