Porter 37 Crosby 34/FINAL (OT)

WOSgrad

19 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Woke up, and yep Crosby lost. Nobody can comment though unless you were part of a team that actually loss to Porter or atleast that's how 14.2 thinks. Guess what? Nobody's team in our viewing area has been part of a team that lost to Porter! Lol A little humble pie served hot. Great job Porter!

Think about how bad y'all must be now. Even though Crosby had their issues, Porter was still better than BH. 

10 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Riordan has already won the region so, no. Besides, we would probably go hire Jon Kay away from North Shore. Little different not playing with an LSU commit at qb, the #3 rb in the country and some other kids. Crosby just let off field stuff play too much of a role in on field performance, Porter was ready to play and Crosby wasn't. Riordan will get his 50th win in 5 years at the program so the track record is proven. Either way, y'all still look a lot worse than us and Crosby losing just made it a heck of a lot harder for Dayton to get into the playoffs. 

What? That's a little delusional thinking right there. So your saying because the "MECCA" lost to Porter Dayton has no chance? SMH Lick your wounds and move on.. 

8 hours ago, liltex said:

This game=proof enuff for me that the amt of rings & contract $$$$$$ doesn't always=wins.Congrats to Coach Holley & the Spartans.Biggest game of senior Qb Jake Hall's amazing hs career.Wasn't Holley@KWP and went no huddle hurry up run the football vs Crosby & would've beat Crosby a cpl yrs ago@Turner if they had another 2 min in 4th qtr

Holley gives Crosby trouble every year, especially when we played them at Turner. We've only blown out two of his team's. We played two tight ones with him at KP but he finally got the win at Porter. The year Cedar Park beat us to play for the title they got shut out 23-0 in the 4h game of the season by 3-7 Dripping Springs, I'm not really worried about it plus we get the bye week to get healthy and clear up everything. 

2 minutes ago, Octfeb said:

What? That's a little delusional thinking right there. So your saying because the "MECCA" lost to Porter Dayton has no chance? SMH Lick your wounds and move on.. 

There's probably 10  people that mentioned me, lol. If I do that you'll be on here asking where I am? The only one delusional on here is you April. 

7 hours ago, PurpleRockyTop6 said:

Hahahahhahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

The Crosby kittens just took a trip to Porter, recieved the biggest upset of the district. 

Congrats Spartans !!

It was the biggest win in their school's history. That's exactly how they approached the game, Crosby got caught unfocused and trying to get to the bye week. Porter deserved to win, they we're a lot more enthused about the actual football game. 

3 minutes ago, Bronco1983 said:

I mentioned you because you said we spoke.  Don't know who you are

Thought you were the guy at the job that told me about his 6-6 offensive lineman son that's a sophomore at Dayton right now, we were talking about our kids playing against each other and what his thoughts were on the season thus far. Didn't know Dayton had more than one 6-6 kid. 

12 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

There's probably 10  people that mentioned me, lol. If I do that you'll be on here asking where I am? The only one delusional on here is you April. 

Lol I don't think so... I let my Broncos play it on the field. Win or lose... Learned a long time ago not to brag. 

10 hours ago, bronco pride said:

All seriousness hope your surgery went well. Nothing serious I hope.

Appreciate it, trying to answer as many as I can before back to sleep. It doesn't happen often so I knew this would this would be the day all the posters that can't stand me would love, wanted to make sure they got their chances.

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Thought you were the guy at the job that told me about his 6-6 offensive lineman son that's a sophomore at Dayton right now, we were talking about our kids playing against each other and what his thoughts were on the season thus far. Didn't know Dayton had more than one 6-6 kid. 

yes sir there is another 6-6 kid he plays receiver and LB on the JV.  He is a little underweight.  We moved back from Mississippi this summer and the program was horrible.  Dayton put 15 pounds on him in 2 months so he is 182 now. 

I haven't made it out to see Crosby yet. The past few weeks the talk was how good Crosby's defense is (was) and that their secondary was great. Can someone explain what happened to their defense? Was it injuries or are they just not near as good as thought to be? And, I think it was 14.2 that stated the off the field problems got in the way. I'm assuming it was all the kneeling vs. standing for the National Anthem. Has this caused division on the team? Has Riordan lost the ship? Or maybe it's just that Porter is way better than thought, but I highly suspect that is not the reason. Anyone have opinions on my questions?

I haven't made it out to see Crosby yet. The past few weeks the talk was how good Crosby's defense is (was) and that their secondary was great. Can someone explain what happened to their defense? Was it injuries or are they just not near as good as thought to be? And, I think it was 14.2 that stated the off the field problems got in the way. I'm assuming it was all the kneeling vs. standing for the National Anthem. Has this caused division on the team? Has Riordan lost the ship? Or maybe it's just that Porter is way better than thought, but I highly suspect that is not the reason. Anyone have opinions on my questions?

17 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Man, I'm not going to comment who's good or who's bad right now. Looks like everyone needs to strap it up every week. 

I agree, I'm glad it happened in a way. It gives Crosby something to fight for during the regular season versus waiting on a big game with Dayton or New Caney. 

12 minutes ago, Bronco1983 said:

yes sir there is another 6-6 kid he plays receiver and LB on the JV.  He is a little underweight.  We moved back from Mississippi this summer and the program was horrible.  Dayton put 15 pounds on him in 2 months so he is 182 now. 

Ok, my bad. Wrong Dayton fan then. Hope your son does well. 

25 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I heard Dayton had a 6'6 8th grader coming up too.  lol

4 minutes ago, COUCH TATER said:

I wasn't able to make it last night but up until then I had liked the changes they had made on D.  They were missing a key piece in the middle but that is concerning.  Riordan hasn't lost the ship, the kids and coaches were and are on the same page. Parents though, they can be a pain in the arse.  Could've just been one of those nights, 14-18 yr old kiddos, one thing though, I wouldn't mind if Porter and New Caney both made the playoffs.  Missing 21 and his speed changes a lot for that offense, but giving up that many yards and points is a little troubling.  Bye week comes at a good time, hopefully they can get and stay healthy, no panic over on this side.