Porter 37 Crosby 34/FINAL (OT)

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

hey bud I don't want to hear excuses, about who played and who didn't. it is a team effort and there aint no I in team. im sure it was a great game regardless but the fact of the matter is a loss is a loss!

Lol, alright man. Don't know how many times I've already said Porter just outplayed Crosby regardless of the circumstances. 

7 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

hey bud I don't want to hear excuses, about who played and who didn't. it is a team effort and there aint no I in team. im sure it was a great game regardless but the fact of the matter is a loss is a loss!

We knew the excuses would be overflowing this morning. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I agree, I'm glad it happened in a way. It gives Crosby something to fight for during the regular season versus waiting on a big game with Dayton or New Caney. 

I am a big believer in catapult games. In 1999 we lost to WOS the only loss the whole season all the way until the SC game. This may well be what Crosby needed to renew its focus and knock off the boredom.Best of luck.

2 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Not hardly pal, until today I never said anything about our injuries playing a role in our loss, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander, right.

We really aren't pals...but.  I don't know how many times it has to be said that Crosby wasn't prepared, overlooked this opponent and injuries don't matter you have to come to play, Porter came to play.  How many times does it have to be said before your bitterness stops affecting your reading comprehension?   Someone asked a direct question about injuries etc.  That question was answered not given as excuses because see above....for someone coming off a loss to Splendora you sure need some perspective.

5 minutes ago, Coug88 said:

We really aren't pals...but.  I don't know how many times it has to be said that Crosby wasn't prepared, overlooked this opponent and injuries don't matter you have to come to play, Porter came to play.  How many times does it have to be said before your bitterness stops affecting your reading comprehension?   Someone asked a direct question about injuries etc.  That question was answered not given as excuses because see above....for someone coming off a loss to Splendora you sure need some perspective.

Ok I'm back on that one, you better believe we aren't pals. And it's funny how the excuses keep on rolling, the thing is, we lost, no excuses, although we suffered injuries, y'all lost, and now Kleenex is working non-stop to manufacture enough kleenexes for yalls tears. Suck it up buttercup. Splendora and porter were both underdogs.

4 minutes ago, indianforever said:

after all the talk of hyping your team up the last week I wouldn't be on this board if I was you after last nights game

I'm not going to leave over anything like that, it would be hypocritical after all the stuff I post. There's almost 8,000 views on a thread involving Porter, pretty sure where the focus is. For the 10th time, I still feel the exact same about Crosby. Timmy Ware and David Harvey also put up about 400 passing yards for New Caney last year in OT, it was what we needed at the time. Just saying, I'm sure I'm a lot younger than you and I don't follow PNG players because they tag Fairclothe in conversations. All the way to the point that I'm making judgement calls on what teenagers are saying to each other. 

2 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Ok I'm back on that one, you better believe we aren't pals. And it's funny how the excuses keep on rolling, the thing is, we lost, no excuses, although we suffered injuries, y'all lost, and now Kleenex is working non-stop to manufacture enough kleenexes for yalls tears. Suck it up buttercup.

Still suffering with reading comprehension  problems, sweetie.

Go Dayton JV!

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I'm not going to leave over anything like that, it would be hypocritical after all the stuff I post. There's almost 8,000 views on a thread involving Porter, pretty sure where the focus is. For the 10th time, I still feel the exact same about Crosby. Timmy Ware and David Harvey also put up about 400 passing yards for New Caney last year in OT, it was what we needed at the time. Just saying, I'm sure I'm a lot younger than you and I don't follow PNG players because they tag Fairclothe in conversations. All the way to the point that I'm making judgement calls on what teenagers are saying to each other. 

no judgement here just found it interesting