Porter 37 Crosby 34/FINAL (OT)

WOSgrad

43 minutes ago, WinterIsComing1 said:

You do realize Winter is coming is a Game of Thrones reference? Pretty popular show on HBO. I would 100% recommend it. Better than Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, or any other show. Anyways I can assure you being an Aledo fan only I am not associated with any scoreboard show. 

Nope never watched it.

3 minutes ago, Gabe said:

I mean the red team did win but AAW I thought the other red team was Super Bowl bound. Was I wrong? Did I have my red teams mixed up? 

Ok ok to be honest, I don't even know what Porters mascot is. True story. And they beat FBS No. 3 Crosby. 

The UIL is investigating this win.

Porter may have to play 6A DI the rest of the season.

Guest Aledoalumni
4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The UIL is investigating this win.

Porter may have to play 6A DI the rest of the season.

Unconfirmed reports are Crosby took a dive to pay off a bookie in Vegas. I'm sure the proper authorities will look into this. 

Everytime Crosby lose , they start crying and come up with a million excuses , Williams and Netherly played against Manvel and you guys still lost , stop whining so much and just face the facts Porter beat your team and Netherly and Williams wouldn't have made no difference , I have watched Crosby play twice this year and I'm not impressed at all with your sec offer qb and rb  and after that game the sec should be calling #2 from  Porter .

4 hours ago, WinterIsComing1 said:

Not to keep hating on the Crosby train but I think College Station will be a tough game for yall. I think I would favor CS but we will see. But if you did go D1 I think yall beat Temple. Lose against CP or Mavel though. 

Not hating, that's a good assessment. I feel pretty much the same except I think we could beat CP this year if we play to the best of our capabilities. I would favor CS over us right now too, based off the defensive performance. Crosby had a very good defense in '14 but was pushed to OT by Dayton when Baughmann and Keener hooked up for about 200. Seems to be a yearly trend for Crosby but the defense always recovers. 

2 hours ago, WinterIsComing1 said:

Unconfirmed reports are Crosby took a dive to pay off a bookie in Vegas. I'm sure the proper authorities will look into this. 

Lol, six games from now it will probably be hard to find sarcasm in this post. Especially if it's the reason Crosby goes division two. 

28 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Not hating, that's a good assessment. I feel pretty much the same except I think we could beat CP this year if we play to the best of our capabilities. I would favor CS over us right now too, based off the defensive performance. Crosby had a very good defense in '14 but was pushed to OT by Dayton when Baughmann and Keener hooked up for about 200. Seems to be a yearly trend for Crosby but the defense always recovers. 

Good memory I've almost already forgot  about Keener & Baughmaan, Keener went on to play college ball,but I do remember Dugat( First team all American ) and Green. I think Green is coaching college ball in Vegas and its anybodies guess where Dugat is. Arron Ripkoski who played strictly defense for Dayton is now the starting FB for Green bay.

53 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

Everytime Crosby lose , they start crying and come up with a million excuses , Williams and Netherly played against Manvel and you guys still lost , stop whining so much and just face the facts Porter beat your team and Netherly and Williams wouldn't have made no difference , I have watched Crosby play twice this year and I'm not impressed at all with your sec offer qb and rb  and after that game the sec should be calling #2 from  Porter .

What game did you watch Neherly that you weren't impressed? Williams had 9 carries for 133 last week on BH who is playing good defense this year. I understand where you're trying to go but be for real man. Nobody is whining, Porter was more prepared to play and won the football game. 

Youre right about #2, he had 12 catches for 260 and I doubt Crosby even knew who he was before the game. 

1 hour ago, The Last Dragon said:

How many Dragons are in the SEC

Guest Aledoalumni
41 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, six games from now it will probably be hard to find sarcasm in this post. Especially if it's the reason Crosby goes division two. 

If Crosby does go D2 then a good coaching move holding out those players lol. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

What game did you watch Neherly that you weren't impressed? Williams had 9 carries for 133 last week on BH who is playing good defense this year. I understand where you're trying to go but be for real man. Nobody is whining, Porter was more prepared to play and won the football game. 

Youre right about #2, he had 12 catches for 260 and I doubt Crosby even knew who he was before the game. 

I wasn't impressed in the Manvel game , he killed the Cougars . And if you think different then I  Don't no what game you were watching buddy are you just like lying to your self are you just don't no football . And the barbers hill game he shouldn't have been on the field , he's not a qb face the facts , he needs be playing receiver how many offers does Netherly have for qb ? I'll wait for it . Thank you sir . 9 carries a 133 yds against barbers hill and you say the defense is impressive this year , I guess they impressed you playing defense on vidor and Santa Fe but a few weeks ago , you said barbers hill hadn't play nobody, make up your mind . You Crosby Cougar fans are something else . Can't wait til you guys line up against the Broncos , then you will see some real football . Wait you saw it Thursday night against Porter . Y'all are so Blind in Crosby . 

And to all you Crosby Cougars fans , i asked what happen when Netherly and Williams was on the field against Manvel ? the Cougars still lost , im not impressed , so don't take a good win away from Porter saying if those 2 players were on the field , it would have been a different outcome , it might have been worst . I guess you would have put Netherly and Williams on #2 since nobody else could cover him , just like nobody for Crosby could cover #5 from Manvel . #5 got shut down against north shore but Crosby made him look like NFL material . Open your eyes and see the real problem in cougar land 

52 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

And to all you Crosby Cougars fans , i asked what happen when Netherly and Williams was on the field against Manvel ? the Cougars still lost , im not impressed , so don't take a good win away from Porter saying if those 2 players were on the field , it would have been a different outcome , it might have been worst . I guess you would have put Netherly and Williams on #2 since nobody else could cover him , just like nobody for Crosby could cover #5 from Manvel . #5 got shut down against north shore but Crosby made him look like NFL material . Open your eyes and see the real problem in cougar land 

What's the real problem in Cougar land?

You're so right, take a kid who is going to LSU and one that has SEC and Big 12 offers off the field along with a stud in the middle of defense, and the social issues that were on channel 13, and it shouldn't make a difference in the outcome.  IF and its a big If, they can get healthy, they're gonna be fine!  Dayton gonna get the brakes beat off of them, can't wait!

17 minutes ago, Gurulyfe4football said:

What's the real problem in Cougar land?

Hopefully you Cougars leave #7 at qb and you need to  find a db that can actually cover somebody , that's why you Cougars keep losing , you guys can't stop the passing game on 1 side of the field  , how is it you play 10 yds off someone but still get beat deep ? there's plenty more but ill stop right there , I'm not a Crosby basher I just state the obvious 

23 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

You're so right, take a kid who is going to LSU and one that has SEC and Big 12 offers off the field along with a stud in the middle of defense, and the social issues that were on channel 13, and it shouldn't make a difference in the outcome.  IF and its a big If, they can get healthy, they're gonna be fine!  Dayton gonna get the brakes beat off of them, can't wait!

Going to LSU to play what  ? qb ? No ! Receiver probably not But special teams maybe  . They were on the field against Ridge Point got shut down , they were on the field against Manvel , got shut down , when the 2 players you Crosby Cougars fans keep naming  face speed they're non factors and it's plenty of speed in the sec and big 12   . So all your offers really mean nothing and take away the track and them offers they have goes away to . Can't wait to see the brakes get beat off the Broncos , it's easier said than done . 

15 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

The reason they beat Crosby is cause their scoreboard is bigger than yalls. 

8 minutes ago, The Last Dragon said:

Going to LSU to play what  ? qb ? No ! Receiver probably not But special teams maybe  . They were on the field against Ridge Point got shut down , they were on the field against Manvel , got shut down , when the 2 players you Crosby Cougars fans keep naming  face speed there are non factors and it's plenty of speed in the sec and big 12   . So all your offers really mean nothing and take away the track and them offers they have goes away to . Can't wait to see the brakes get beat off the Broncos , it's easier said than done . 

Crosby always have excuses , those 2 players would have not made any difference in the Porter game, might have made it worst  . It was your defense that was missing key players  . The Cougars put up 34pts but Porter put up 37. I love high school football and I call it how I see it  ,contain the receivers and give your self a chance to win