Porter 37 Crosby 34/FINAL (OT)

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Not sure how he missed this with all that film he watches.

No film on them, they had only played one game so far. Crosby got hyped up for BH, overlooked Porter and sat some players trying to get to the bye week and got beat by a team coming off one. Holley gives Crosby trouble every year. 

4 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Can't say I'm surprised by the outcome with everything going on.  Early in the game ask Buddy G what I told him. Hello bye week, come on health.  Good luck to Porter the rest of the year.

That kind of stuff shouldn't matter though man, you have to be ready to play the teams on your schedule. 

Ehh heeem...  

Hello, MECCA nation... I won't really say much, but I hope that this loss humblesw a few.  It's a district loss, and it happens.  Porter played out of their mind and rose to the occasion to the level of competition.  Crosby, just like my Jags, will need to regroup and do some soul searching.  Injuries or not, there are no excuses.  Porter leap frogs MECCA and now Crosby does not control their fate, which isn't a bad thing.  They'll figure some things out and then give it a go at the very next chance, just like my Jags will tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ehh heeem...  

Hello, MECCA nation... I won't really say much, but I hope that this loss humblesw a few.  It's a district loss, and it happens.  Porter played out of their mind and rose to the occasion to the level of competition.  Crosby, just like my Jags, will need to regroup and do some soul searching.  Injuries or not, there are no excuses.  Porter leap frogs MECCA and now Crosby does not control their fate, which isn't a bad thing.  They'll figure some things out and then give it a go at the very next chance, just like my Jags will tomorrow. 

Yall getting yall arse whipped tomorrow, I just figured some things out. But imma let you cook tonight though cause in 24hrs ya mood will change. :)

Oh btw yall will be 0-2 after tomorrow night, Coogs will be 1-1. Controlling fate, go to bed old man. 

9 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

No film on them, they had only played one game so far. Crosby got hyped up for BH, overlooked Porter and sat some players trying to get to the bye week and got beat by a team coming off one. Holley gives Crosby trouble every year. 

Knew you had an answer, thanks for the expertise, maybe we were right in saying Crosby isn't as good as they are hyped up to be.

Guest Aledoalumni
13 minutes ago, indianforever said:

Cant be a top team in the state and drop a game like this. Missing players and all that other stuff aside. This game was winnable and Crosby didnt do what they needed to.