Porter 37 Crosby 34/FINAL (OT)

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, PurpleRockyTop6 said:

Before Crosby starts making excuses about injuries,,,Dayton was without starting QB, 3 yr. starting d-end , and 3 yr. starting all district left takle, starting OLB. With Crosby unheard of depth, still should have been blow out against a team that's won 6 games in 9 yrs. JS

Ouchyyy

1 minute ago, PurpleRockyTop6 said:

Before Crosby starts making excuses about injuries,,,Dayton was without starting QB, 3 yr. starting d-end , and 3 yr. starting all district left takle, starting OLB. With Crosby unheard of depth, still should have been blow out against a team that's won 6 games in 9 yrs. JS

Umm are you seriously posting about excuses while making excuses after losing to Splendora?  Read the thread, Crosby posters have given respect to porter.  JS

25 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Had surgery today so I didn't actually get to see this one. I was worried about Porter having the bye week right before us with new coach Jim Holley who always gave us trouble at KP. Hurt with Netherly and Wiliams plus some other starters but Porter was game. They're definitely the second best team we played so far. Well, Crosby just helped their self go D2. 

All seriousness hope your surgery went well. Nothing serious I hope.

3 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Knew you had an answer, thanks for the expertise, maybe we were right in saying Crosby isn't as good as they are hyped up to be.

I don't think any less of our chances because of our performance tonight. Sometimes football gets secondary, but like I said before, you still have to be ready to play the game. 

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I don't think any less of our chances because of our performance tonight. Sometimes football gets secondary, but like I said before, you still have to be ready to play the game. 

Now you know how we felt last week, don't feel to good huh. Payback is a bitc#.

Heard someone mention the school growth. This wasn't about move ins and the changing population. By in large all these kids were at Porter, had a few that didn't play previously that decided to play this year. This was a group of kids buying in and working their butts to become a better football team. Also, a fantastic job by the coaching staff. 

A lot of people trying to bring down Crosby. They were beat up and Porter is way better than everybody thought. Wasn't a blind squirrel finding a nut. Porter has some guys.

58 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Had surgery today so I didn't actually get to see this one. I was worried about Porter having the bye week right before us with new coach Jim Holley who always gave us trouble at KP. Hurt with Netherly and Wiliams plus some other starters but Porter was game. They're definitely the second best team we played so far. Well, Crosby just helped their self go D2. 

Prayers for a speedy recovery

2 minutes ago, liltex said:

You cannot take any team lightly,but after a half you have to respond on a serious note.Holley is a great motivator of kids,they play hard for him.Notice is out,nobody is safe regardless of past records.It has been 1 crazy year

There's one person who has been saying this for 2 weeks+…… :)