West Orange-Stark 55 Bridge City 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, kicker said:

I also thought that was in bad taste. It was  more of a "let's put something on the scoreboard to ruin their 3rd shutout" than doing anything else. Maybe I'm out of line but I would call that a chicken cuss word. JMO

Glad I'm not alone.  My pride wouldn't let me do that.   At that point, I'm getting in the end zone or I'm not scoring.  

And since the other thread got locked, which one of you goobs wanted to bet me when I said the BC-LCM game would be closer than the BC-WOS game?  The margin to beat is 55.  Good luck!

20 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Glad I'm not alone.  My pride wouldn't let me do that.   At that point, I'm getting in the end zone or I'm not scoring.  

And since the other thread got locked, which one of you goobs wanted to bet me when I said the BC-LCM game would be closer than the BC-WOS game?  The margin to beat is 55.  Good luck!

Our no huddle spread might be ready by the time we play BC. Hopefully we will be clicking on all cylinders  at that point in the season

3 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

WOS the most serious team in the state...any classification 

What is scary is that the playbook was closed and they still did what they wanted. just wait until the handcuffs are off Jack and the rest of the offense. Also, why on Earth did they kick to KJ? Twice!!!!! As a matter of fact, they kicked to him twice and he scores both times!!! Lmao!!!! I told the guys around me, kick it out of bounds, kick it at a lineman, hell, kick it to your mom in the stands but never ever kick it to KJ Miller!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

WOS the most serious team in the state...any classification 

Obviously they wouldn't beat any team in the state but I think you are saying they are the most dominant in their classification.  I would agree.  

Although I will say my pops and I went to see that '83 Daingerfield play a playoff game at Tyler Rose Stadium on a Friday and we went to see the eventual 5A Champs Odessa Permian play in Texas Stadium the following day.  You will never  convince me Daingerfield would not have beaten Mojo that year.   A few of those guys ended up playing on Sunday's (two named Everett). 

2 minutes ago, TimRiggins said:

That's what I figured. Wasn't really a big fan of that. I think they could've handled it.

Probably so.  But why risk it?  Tensions were hot before the game and BC got humiliated on the field.  All it takes is one kid from either side...wise decision IMO.  

2 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Probably so.  But why risk it?  Tensions were hot before the game and BC got humiliated on the field.  All it takes is one kid from either side...wise decision IMO.  

Yeah, that's what Coach T said on KOGT after the game. Didn't want to take the chance of something going bad, and kids getting suspended from the next game. It was the right call. They said couple kids from each team shook hands and hugged after the game. Sounded like it may have been a positive ending to a terrible couple days.

24 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Obviously they wouldn't beat any team in the state but I think you are saying they are the most dominant in their classification.  I would agree.  

Although I will say my pops and I went to see that '83 Daingerfield play a playoff game at Tyler Rose Stadium on a Friday and we went to see the eventual 5A Champs Odessa Permian play in Texas Stadium the following day.  You will never  convince me Daingerfield would not have beaten Mojo that year.   A few of those guys ended up playing on Sunday's (two named Everett). 

Daingerfield has put several in the league 

40 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Man,  I need to send this to a Dangerfield friend of mine that played for there in the late 80's..would make his day. 

12 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Yes they have.  WOS has had 2 All Pro DBs in the last 20 years with Kevin Smith and Earl Thimas.  There is anothther young Mustang playing for Nick Saban that has a good chance of playing on Sunday's as well.  

You seem very knowledgable so I'm not trying to challenge what you say.  Those guys are the most prominent but a couple others have made it to the NFL as well.