Crosby vs Barbers Hill

Red Dawn

Mr. Garrity I tried getting baby to the game last week ,but that boy is eat up with fishing:). I'll be at the Crosby game and will try to drag him along... Tex are you going or are you going to watch Dayton welcome Splendora to 5A LOL. Hope to see Tex and Garrity there! Win or lose your going to see a well coached BH team that I have not seen ever. Now I'm just basing my opinion on one game, but sitting there watching the Eagles last Friday was pretty awesome. The adjustments by this coaching staff were on mark and done quickly not waiting for the half to talk about it :) To the Crosby fans we want nothing more that a win and understand the odds in getting that win. The Cougs have a fantastic team this year and a great coaching staff to match, if we can hang with yall It will be a great accomplishment  for this team. Goodluck Eagles! Practice your hearts out this week and show em what you got!

21 hours ago, Coug88 said:

See new season, same bitter jealousy.....consistent.   I appreciate consistency. 

LOL Not even close. Don't want to read the same ole things from him about all the d1 players. FYI I always pick Crosby to win in the pickums til you play Dayton or CE King when they were in our district... 

On September 5, 2016 at 8:22 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

cougar14.2, what say you about people picking the ant mound?

I say Central would lose to either team in the bi-district playoffs by multiple tds. As you can see, we really don't have any issues with HISD level schools, even if they have decent athletes. 

On September 5, 2016 at 8:45 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

Not to speak for 14.2, but they are doing it to get a rise out of cougar fans or just plain ignorant.

It's the trendy pick to make right now. If we win by 28 they say, "Oh well, you were supposed to." If we win by 7 they say, "I told you it would be close". Don't really have to be accountable no matter what happens. Never mind what they're actually saying is I think Barber Hill can get the same 28 on you defense Manvel did. 

2 hours ago, Octfeb said:

LOL Not even close. Don't want to read the same ole things from him about all the d1 players. FYI I always pick Crosby to win in the pickums til you play Dayton or CE King when they were in our district... 

April, just make sure Dayton gets in the playoffs. Right now y'all look to be solidly in fourth and the wheels could completely come off this weekend. Ned just lost 42-0 and should've beaten y'all if not for a missed fg. Your team actually looks worse with a new coach. 

24 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I say Central would lose to either team in the bi-district playoffs by multiple tds. As you can see, we really don't have any issues with HISD level schools, even if they have decent athletes. 

Has nothing to do wit MECCA/Ant Mound.  Nice way to dodge the question.... I'll ask again....

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Has nothing to do wit MECCA/Ant Mound.  Nice way to dodge the question.... I'll ask again....

I'm just wondering what your obsession is.  We got your prediction .....in fact I think we have it for the rest of the season.  Perhaps you should go worry about what going on between your goal posts instead of being obsessed with what someone thinks of someone else's thought/guess/wish/(un)educated opinion.

Every post you are looking....we got it.  You got BH, crow will be served Friday night.  Hope you are ready for your serving without a bunch of ifs, could'as, and should'as.  If need be....I will be ready for mine.  Give it a rest already, like someone owes you something.

4 hours ago, Octfeb said:

April I said I appreciate ya.  That is pretty close to the best you're going to get.  Lucky for you and your picks you only have to lose one week this year due to a crosby win.  Congratulations!

Added Bonus this year!  My HS Alma Mater gets to pound your Alma Mater into the ground on September 30.  Pick well that week. :)

1 hour ago, easttexiasbias said:

After watching BH last week I think crosby can shut there one receiver down.  If you can shut him down and then control the qb they dont have anyother weapons. I  say Crosby 28 BH 10 

Lol, that's funny. Not true, but if you've listened to people on here for the last 100 years, BH don't have any athletes. Now people are a little worried. Let's see what happens Friday night.

8 hours ago, Coug88 said:

I'm just wondering what your obsession is.  We got your prediction .....in fact I think we have it for the rest of the season.  Perhaps you should go worry about what going on between your goal posts instead of being obsessed with what someone thinks of someone else's thought/guess/wish/(un)educated opinion.

Every post you are looking....we got it.  You got BH, crow will be served Friday night.  Hope you are ready for your serving without a bunch of ifs, could'as, and should'as.  If need be....I will be ready for mine.  Give it a rest already, like someone owes you something.

...funny...  You don't get on your colleague's arse for his sometimes mind boggling predictions and opinions.  A true head scratcher indeed....

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Your refusal of a response is all I needed.  It tells me all I need to know of your thought process and your infatuation of downplaying 22-5a or anything east of the trinity....  I'm done on this thread.  :)

My thought process is not to answer dumba** questions. I could care less about someone picking BH to win, at least people around here think someone else has hope besides Dayton.