PNG @ LUMBERTON

NDNation

14 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

I agree with you Bg 100%,when we scrimmaged wos km went in on 3rd downs only,they were double teaming his big arse,and he still was busting things up,one downs not going to cut it,turn him loose some where on def,and i really think it could be the game changer,jmo.

No doubt Mczeal is a beast BUT what are his RECIEVING stats for yalls first 2 games???  I would have him at wildcat and DE/cover in pass situations.

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

The biggest Lumberton hater has spoken...

He only importunes us because he deep down inside really likes Lumberton. He has something in common with Lumberton. Lumberton reminds him a lot of himself when he was growing up. The kid on the block that always got bullied and never could stand up for himself. Then, the day came when he had an opportunity to thwart the negativity off himself and join the bullies and begin to lampoon others. However, the one thing Mr. Stattrash does not realize, is that this is where the commonalities between himself and Lumberton come to an end. The New Era in Lumberton is being taught that they no longer have to keep taking everyone's crap! They do not have to stoop to everyone's level and turn the negativity off of themselves by joining in and lampooning others. Naw, they are being taught to become smarter, stronger, and faster. Get pissed off! Set a goal! Day by Day! Game by game! Work for it! Plan for it! You want respect? Then go kick their arse!! Will this happen this Friday? I don't know! But it dang sure will be fun finding out!

well they need to teach them kids something, I know it has to be rough being a Lumberton fan at times knowing every year that they wont make the playoffs year in and year out. It has to do with coaching and  with the kids it has to be instilled in their heads. I will say this I am grateful that they sent SPARKs to us a few years back, that was a mailbox change that was a game changer for sure. He had great hands and speed to match. He could have been the it factor for Lumberton for sure, that was a huge loss for them and a awesome add on for us!

2 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

well they need to teach them kids something, I know it has to be rough being a Lumberton fan at times knowing every year that they wont make the playoffs year in and year out. It has to do with coaching and  with the kids it has to be instilled in their heads. I will say this I am grateful that they sent SPARKs to us a few years back, that was a mailbox change that was a game changer for sure. He had great hands and speed to match. He could have been the it factor for Lumberton for sure, that was a huge loss for them and a awesome add on for us!

Would be nice to have Shults this year in Lumberton. Hate to hear about his knee. You have to have a Coach be able to install his program and then stay long enough to instill his program in the kids. Parents have to back off and then let them do their job. Babin is a very fiery, young coach who has them heading in the right direction. I enjoyed coaching against him and am now enjoying watching him coach my son for the last 2 years. It is not an overnight change. And it really wasn't rough being a Raider fan last year,  just like its not gonna be rough being one this year.

1 hour ago, Raider24 said:

He only importunes us because he deep down inside really likes Lumberton. He has something in common with Lumberton. Lumberton reminds him a lot of himself when he was growing up. The kid on the block that always got bullied and never could stand up for himself. Then, the day came when he had an opportunity to thwart the negativity off himself and join the bullies and begin to lampoon others. However, the one thing Mr. Stattrash does not realize, is that this is where the commonalities between himself and Lumberton come to an end. The New Era in Lumberton is being taught that they no longer have to keep taking everyone's crap! They do not have to stoop to everyone's level and turn the negativity off of themselves by joining in and lampooning others. Naw, they are being taught to become smarter, stronger, and faster. Get pissed off! Set a goal! Day by Day! Game by game! Work for it! Plan for it! You want respect? Then go kick their arse!! Will this happen this Friday? I don't know! But it dang sure will be fun finding out!

*rises and starts the slow clap*

1 hour ago, Raider24 said:

My track record speaks for itself..... I wont go into it, but yeah, once a winner always a winner..... The problem folks like you have with me is that I speak the truth.... When you are used to being a winner, well you talk like a winner.. When your not, well you talk like your not.... I was the bully... Winners usually are........ Last I heard, New Era was a athletic apparel company...... Test my knowledge out Friday night... Just see if I am right or wrong.... If I am wrong, I will eat crow.... If I am not, I will talk trash about Chumperton until I am banned...... Ask B.G...... He knows about me winning.... Pick Ems champ right here from ole PNG....... No lampooning, just calling a Spade a Spade....... If we take a beating at the hands of Mighty Chumperton, I will be on the hush... Its up to Chumperton, not me..... Post the years you went to ole Lumberton and what you did, I have posted mine several times.... Then again save yourself the embarrassment.......... And BTW, educate yourself before you make a post.............. Several things can be taught in football.............. But you cant teach speed....... Not sure your coach knows that.... I have set goals all my life..... My goal now is to beat Lumberton every year..... And as usual, i am pretty good at it... Peace........... If you ever want to get to the top call me, from the bottom......................... Just getting started... Love ya Blue!!!!

I don,t litter, but when I do, yep, you got it right, I do it in your town!!

6 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

My track record speaks for itself..... I wont go into it, but yeah, once a winner always a winner..... The problem folks like you have with me is that I speak the truth.... When you are used to being a winner, well you talk like a winner.. When your not, well you talk like your not.... I was the bully... Winners usually are........ Last I heard, New Era was a athletic apparel company...... Test my knowledge out Friday night... Just see if I am right or wrong.... If I am wrong, I will eat crow.... If I am not, I will talk trash about Chumperton until I am banned...... Ask B.G...... He knows about me winning.... Pick Ems champ right here from ole PNG....... No lampooning, just calling a Spade a Spade....... If we take a beating at the hands of Mighty Chumperton, I will be on the hush... Its up to Chumperton, not me..... Post the years you went to ole Lumberton and what you did, I have posted mine several times.... Then again save yourself the embarrassment.......... And BTW, educate yourself before you make a post.............. Several things can be taught in football.............. But you cant teach speed....... Not sure your coach knows that.... I have set goals all my life..... My goal now is to beat Lumberton every year..... And as usual, i am pretty good at it... Peace........... If you ever want to get to the top call me, from the bottom......................... Just getting started... Love ya Blue!!!!

Man you need to focus all that energy into MCM lol your goal setting is way too low if your trying to beat Lumberton every year, right?

39 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Man you need to focus all that energy into MCM lol your goal setting is way too low if your trying to beat Lumberton every year, right?

Lumberton is Png's rival, sure isn't Nerdland, ask Neumann privately. 

46 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

You are an excellent representation of the PNG district. Great job....

Keep on littering in our town, it will take much more than a few Skoal and Keystone beer cans to tarnish our town........

9 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

I don't see it being a blow out, between Upshaw and Ward running the ball, we will control the clock and keep our D off the field as much as possible. And I've seen a few PNG people say their pass Defense is a little weak, so I'm sure Babin will test that as well.. Something I have been most please with this year is our passing, we've been fairly successful so far this year between scrimmages and games (for a Lumberton fan that's pretty exciting lol)

We should be fine up front containing the qb and rb, just can't let someone beat us deep!

This...

6 hours ago, Stattrax said:

O.K. SO here it is, on the REAL......

Lumberton is exactly that...... Lumberton.

I understand every blind squirrel finds a nut, eventually.....

But, I have never, and I repeat, never seen a Lumberton team that dazzled me with greatness...

Even the once in a lifetime team had a district loss... Yep, that would be PNG.......

Neither team has been tested... I somewhat agree....

Year in year out the Train riders get on here and talk about football this or that....

Usually a bunch of blah, blah, blah....

I will give this game prediction.....

Its a win win for me.... If Chumperton wins, BF will have to get to packing........

But, we all know, Chumperton never wins this game............

And if Chumperton does win, I WILL NOT MAKE A NEGATIVE POST ABOUT THEM FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR.............................

Everyone knows this................

I do not litter, but when I do, its in Lumberton......................

PN-G wins this game........... Some things never change...........

Chumperton treats it like a rivalry, simply because they cant find a rival....

Secret intel.... You have to win about 50% to make it a rivalry!!!!!!!!!!!

B.F. For President 2020.........................

P.S. If you have any athletes, send them our way!!!

Tell the Coach.........

STATTRAX KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well damn!

2 minutes ago, NDNation said:

The absence of one "f" brings out the post police.

Im trying to figure out whats on the back of her raiders, I think thats what she saying, maybe SNOOKS hacked her account lmao!