PNG @ LUMBERTON

NDNation

2 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

I wouldn't encourage him.  Your family may need a restraining order against 99 before RJ's career is over.  

I think I may have broken my laptop spitting all the water out after reading this lmao. Naw he is a good guy 

I'm pretty sure the only thing that's going to shut myself, or 99 up is a Chumperton victory.... And we all know the odds of that are slim to none... Let's not get into any name calling..... But it's comparing apples to oranges here... I know the caboose riders are happy about the HF win and a playoff appearance last year.. I assume that's the 3rd in Chumperton history... But it is what it is.... I'm glad the teams fired up because after I talked with a few on ours, they are super jacked to know Chumperton wants some on the field..... And I warned them, Coach knows, and he's taught all these kids to be fast.... I even reiterated the talent level and team speed of Chumperton according to the Internet warriors.... But the nice guy I am, if Chumperton doesn't beat us, I'll make sure to troll every Chumperton thread and give my assessment.... And that's the truth, truth....... And I'm not always half glass empty.... I'll give credit where credit is due.... To all the Chumperton posters.... It takes courage to get on here and defend your town and team to a bully like myself, knowing at the end of the day, I'm more than likely going to end up on the good end of the stick..... It makes you people a better person than myself.... But in the end just remember.  STATTRAX knows, or Stattrash.... Whatever you prefer... See, it contagious like winning, the more I talk the more I like to do it... The more I win, the more I like to do it.... Just takes time folks...... You could always move! Thanks, and remember, let's hug it out.... Love Ya blue........

BF for President....... 2020...........

P.S. Only Saban could help those folks out..........

Chumperton, Chumperton, rah, rah, rah............

13 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I'm pretty sure the only thing that's going to shut myself, or 99 up is a Chumperton victory.... And we all know the odds of that are slim to none... Let's not get into any name calling..... But it's comparing apples to oranges here... I know the caboose riders are happy about the HF win and a playoff appearance last year.. I assume that's the 3rd in Chumperton history... But it is what it is.... I'm glad the teams fired up because after I talked with a few on ours, they are super jacked to know Chumperton wants some on the field..... And I warned them, Coach knows, and he's taught all these kids to be fast.... I even reiterated the talent level and team speed of Chumperton according to the Internet warriors.... But the nice guy I am, if Chumperton doesn't beat us, I'll make sure to troll every Chumperton thread and give my assessment.... And that's the truth, truth....... And I'm not always half glass empty.... I'll give credit where credit is due.... To all the Chumperton posters.... It takes courage to get on here and defend your town and team to a bully like myself, knowing at the end of the day, I'm more than likely going to end up on the good end of the stick..... It makes you people a better person than myself.... But in the end just remember.  STATTRAX knows, or Stattrash.... Whatever you prefer... See, it contagious like winning, the more I talk the more I like to do it... The more I win, the more I like to do it.... Just takes time folks...... You could always move! Thanks, and remember, let's hug it out.... Love Ya blue........

BF for President....... 2020...........

P.S. Only Saban could help those folks out..........

Chumperton, Chumperton, rah, rah, rah............

I don't think anyone has said we have team speed, I did see a response to where speed can be coached. Which is true.

Just gotta support our town and our team, which sadly hasn't got much support or success in the past 50 years. If we lose this week I'll continue to support. All we can do is hope for the best, and hope that our program is on the uphill climb.

I disagree with you in one area, why move? Why not stick around and try to make our town better?

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Heck, I'm even scared of Livingston a little. lol

Well at least yall did something Swampmutts couldnt do the last 2 years. And got state ranked afterwards. Lol

Please football gawds let that state ranking go to their heads this week and lose to Slumberton. ✊

44 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Well at least yall did something Swampmutts couldnt do the last 2 years. And got state ranked afterwards. Lol

Please football gawds let that state ranking go to their heads this week and lose to Slumberton. ✊

Then you have to deal with Week 7 ..lol She'll be floating.