PNG @ LUMBERTON

NDNation

8 minutes ago, The Icon said:

This thread has been hijacked by class99

6A GCM beats 4A-Division 2 HF, fact

2 hours ago, PNG2720 said:

Class-99 Indians my daughter and I are friends with these kids and their families. You talk more crap and brag more than any of these boys families. I think all of them would be embarrassed and would be the first to tell you that All players contribute to the big win! have you actually had a conversation with any of these boys dads? I bet not! Roschon Johnson and Preston Hughes will be the first one to say team work makes the difference. 

2 hours ago, PNG2720 said:

I think he just is under the microscope for being a D1 and people forget how much pressure they put on these kids to play perfect. 

FYI,my daughter is friends with alot of the players on the team ,and she plays png volleyball,i have spoke to dads,i know its a team sport,and it all starts up front blocking,and i have gave the whole team credit,you must have not seen my texts before,im just talking smack,people on here just take it wrong,im not stupid i was on the 99 team,and with out hopper,temple,powers,etc,def too,everyone on team makes it happen,its a team sport i was just making a statement that we have one good qb,and running back,and most of the parents are telling me the very words i type on here about the players,so no disrespect,i know the facts,yeah i talk smack to other teams fans,about our team,but its all good fun,everything i type aren't facts,and i know this,it would be one big agree board if you texted every thing that people want to hear about there team,everyone has opinions,so chill out,with all due respect.

32 minutes ago, akifan94 said:

You L Train guys are right. Too much speed and power on Lumberton. Best team in setx. Powerhouse. I bow down to the greatness.

This is one of the most ignorant posts I've seen.. Go look at what PNG fans (a few of them at least) are saying, they are the ones claiming to have the powerhouse team.. All I'm saying is we have a chance to win.. Good try though 

7 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

This is one of the most ignorant posts I've seen.. Go look at what PNG fans (a few of them at least) are saying, they are the ones claiming to have the powerhouse team.. All I'm saying is we have a chance to win.. Good try though 

I need more popcorn, its not even Monday yet lol

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lumberton is a little more physical in the trenches than probably any team that PN-G has faced so far. It wouldn't surprise me if lumberton uses this physicality to win this one...

Smh, incorrect, you've forgotten all about the atmosphere that will be present inside that stadium. 

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lumberton is a little more physical in the trenches than probably any team that PN-G has faced so far. It wouldn't surprise me if lumberton uses this physicality to win this one...

PN-G gone be alright. Believe dat. This is the put some respek tour. Everybody about to find out.