PNG @ LUMBERTON

NDNation

7 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

I said that about yalls qb,and he is slow,wait until you see ours,now he's going to burn yall,L train might have looked good,but look who yall played,yalls qb better cut his hair before friday because its going to get all pulled out,#22 will be on his arse.

Once again, looked who y'all have played as well... GCM and no defense Silsbee. Let's just face it, both of our opponents haven't been too good

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Smh. Lotta kissing of arse as far as trash talk. Lol

Png by 30+ on the road. The "kid" isnt a kid anymore, I dont think Fairchief has even opened up the playbook yet for him. 

Amen,Bg that's what i have been telling people on here,they have alot of designed stuff that hasn't been shown,Rj will really let loose in this one,he's going to make them look silly,he sure don't look like a 10th grader out there,not to mention,i think hughes will be a hand full alone for them to stop,then you have wr's,big ones,and there pretty fast too,lol

Am I the only one not sold on McZeal? Someone with those intangibles should be dominant against many of the secondaries we face. Maybe it is just early in the season. Ill wait and see a little more before I judge the kid but I'm just saying, I just dont see that kill in him...yet. Ill wait and see...

36 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

lol in there dreams,I know you really don't believe that,this game will be more than a two score game.

Hey if you get a chance...Please tell us about the soph qb, the running back Hughes, and all the 4.4 guys...and the playbook given to faircloth by VinceLombardi, Knute Rockne , and Bobby Boucher. Oh....and the soph qb 1 more time. 

6 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Am I the only one not sold on McZeal? Someone with those intangibles should be dominant against many of the secondaries we face. Maybe it is just early in the season. Ill wait and see a little more before I judge the kid but I'm just saying, I just dont see that kill in him...yet. Ill wait and see...

Probably doesn't mean much from me, but he didn't impress me very much last year against us. Several dropped passes. But that was one game. Like you said, it's still early so we will see how they plan on gettin him more involved. He's got the size to be dominant that's for sure 

4 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Should be a high scoring game, I think our line will open some good holes and we will have several people who can run the ball which makes for fresh legs. I've been impressed with our o line so far.

Defensively I think we will put some pressure on RJ, our d line and backers are really good, the fun task will be containing him. Playing smart and containing can beat his speed, question will be can we play smart enough? We shall see

It's not just Rj speed you have to worry about,he has sick moves,and hes hard to tackle,he will leave players standing there,i know the kid,when he takes off in his mind nobody can get him,hes thinking td,trust that,he is very determined,and a very smart runner,he don't just run to run,when he takes off yall better hold yalls breath.

2 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

It's not just Rj speed you have to worry about,he has sick moves,and hes hard to tackle,he will leave players standing there,i know the kid,when he takes off in his mind nobody can get him,hes thinking td,trust that,he is very determined,and a very smart runner,he don't just run to run,when he takes off yall better hold yalls breath.

I noticed that Thursday night on his long td run.. He was almost jogging as he came up on the safety, then kicked it in gear and broke the kids ankles lol he's patient as well

4 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Should be a high scoring game, I think our line will open some good holes and we will have several people who can run the ball which makes for fresh legs. I've been impressed with our o line so far.

Defensively I think we will put some pressure on RJ, our d line and backers are really good, the fun task will be containing him. Playing smart and containing can beat his speed, question will be can we play smart enough? We shall see

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Png gonna whoop Slumberton and take Nelson back with them. Lmao

Bg your funny as hell,im laughing so hard right now,thats good stuff,lol

2 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Why do people keep saying that?? Because Lumberton is not GCM either!!

kinda annoying when teams talk about our past opponent but fail to realize who they just played as well.

oh well, keep underestimating Lumberton 

we are feeling the same as last year,we underestimated the hell out of yall last year too,and steam rolled the train

32 minutes ago, outanup said:

Hey if you get a chance...Please tell us about the soph qb, the running back Hughes, and all the 4.4 guys...and the playbook given to faircloth by VinceLombardi, Knute Rockne , and Bobby Boucher. Oh....and the soph qb 1 more time. 

lol,im not saying anything,i will just let the players show every team on the field,talk is cheap,this team will show you,i will get back to you by the end of year.

27 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

we are feeling the same as last year,we underestimated the hell out of yall last year too,and steam rolled the train

Fair enough. I can't argue there. We made it to the playoffs which was a step in the right direction for us. As long as we can build upon that each year 

Class-99 Indians my daughter and I are friends with these kids and their families. You talk more crap and brag more than any of these boys families. I think all of them would be embarrassed and would be the first to tell you that All players contribute to the big win! have you actually had a conversation with any of these boys dads? I bet not! Roschon Johnson and Preston Hughes will be the first one to say team work makes the difference. 

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I think he just is under the microscope for being a D1 and people forget how much pressure they put on these kids to play perfect.