PNG @ LUMBERTON

NDNation

2 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

well its true just like i was saying,just rode by png stadium,what did i see Rj throwing balls threw three hole fence net,you tell me who does that if there not determined to get better,pretty unreal if you ask me,name another player from around here thats doing that stuff right now,i bet you can't name one because there's not any body working,and this is everyday.

Saw several Silsbee tiger players putting a lot of work in during offseason and summer as I went to softball/baseball games.. I wouldn't say he is the only one doing it.

20 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Jeremiah went to Southeastern and transferred to Lamar Bmt, can't be me, I went to Xavier U Nola. Good luck with that though, if everything goes as he plans, he is going to be a Longhorn. Nick Saban, let alone Les Miles wouldnt be able to change that.

I've been talking your dad. I'm still working on him. Lol

We'll see what happens.

11 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Dude, don't let one big win in last 6-7 years cloud your head. 43 former LSU players in NFL right now. Get out of here with that silliness.

Would rather my kid play for Strong than Miles! Sounds like you should've never left the reservation. LSU fans and Indian Fans all the same!

1 hour ago, class-99 Indians said:

well its true just like i was saying,just rode by png stadium,what did i see Rj throwing balls threw three hole fence net,you tell me who does that if there not determined to get better,pretty unreal if you ask me,name another player from around here thats doing that stuff right now,i bet you can't name one because there's not any body working,and this is everyday.

Everybody in Nederland is on the couch watching Married with Children reruns, drinkin lots of Docta.Pepper and eatin Potato Chips.  He got us beat 

On September 3, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
On September 3, 2016 at 5:29 PM, L-Train11 said:

Probably doesn't mean much from me, but he didn't impress me very much last year against us. Several dropped passes. But that was one game. Like you said, it's still early so we will see how they plan on gettin him more involved. He's got the size to be dominant that's for sure 

Word on the street they bringing in the Slumberton squad who beat LaMarque for this particular game. 

L-Train if you would have watched the game last year or know what your talking about you would know Mczeil was wearing shorts with a cast on his arm!! So how did he drop passes????? SMH.. Good try talking trash! He didn't return until Vidor game week ten for a few plays. 

52 minutes ago, Moose74 said:

L-Train if you would have watched the game last year or know what your talking about you would know Mczeil was wearing shorts with a cast on his arm!! So how did he drop passes????? SMH.. Good try talking trash! He didn't return until Vidor game week ten for a few plays. 

Hmm, well I stand corrected then. I apologize. Last year at the time we played PNG I had never heard of him, then later on in the year when I started seeing his name more I would think back to our game, and I do distinctly remember a few dropped passes, a couple being touchdowns by PNG which could have made the score a lot worse.. I wrongly associated those with him, could have sworn it was him, but like I said at the time I didn't know who he was so I was trying to go off memory...

BTW that comment wasn't an attempt to talk trash or down him. I did see the scrimmage against WOS this year, and I believe he had one or two drops. Assuming I was watching the right player this time too lol but like I said, he has all the size to do good. I didn't see him miss any against GCM so that's good!

2 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Hmm, well I stand corrected then. I apologize. Last year at the time we played PNG I had never heard of him, then later on in the year when I started seeing his name more I would think back to our game, and I do distinctly remember a few dropped passes, a couple being touchdowns by PNG which could have made the score a lot worse.. I wrongly associated those with him, could have sworn it was him, but like I said at the time I didn't know who he was so I was trying to go off memory...

BTW that comment wasn't an attempt to talk trash or down him. I did see the scrimmage against WOS this year, and I believe he had one or two drops. Assuming I was watching the right player this time too lol but like I said, he has all the size to do good. I didn't see him miss any against GCM so that's good!

We all make mistakes, his hands are in question I agree. Prob the worst out of all WR's on PNG, but he is hard to miss, but he is a freak and will hurt you at any given time!

24 minutes ago, Moose74 said:

We all make mistakes, his hands are in question I agree. Prob the worst out of all WR's on PNG, but he is hard to miss, but he is a freak and will hurt you at any given time!

I said this earlier, I feel like he should be doing more given his attributes. Maybe things will happen later this season

7 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I said this earlier, I feel like he should be doing more given his attributes. Maybe things will happen later this season

Who knows, he may save Png's arse on the defensive side of the ball in one of these key district games. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Who knows, he may save Png's arse on the defensive side of the ball in one of these key district games. 

Yeah he gets decent pressure when in on DE so maybe. Just wish he would put a move on someone or run over the 5'9 corner ya know. The threat of the pass makes the run all the more easier. Again, Ill wait though

5 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

This gets more entertaining by the week.  Thanks 99.

4 hours ago, fretbro6 said:

PN-G grad here. Trap game if I've ever seen one. Lumberton wants to beat PNG.  BAAAD!!!!

yeah they do there fired up over there"THE PLAYERS ARE"They had been asked who is the one team they want,and they said png,so believe it or not i look for them to play png harder than any other team,not saying there not going to fight like hell with anyone else,but they want png,so can friday hurry,and get here,im ready for some big plays,and one heck of a game because i know deep down,there going to bring all they got,go indians,lol.

4 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Everybody in Nederland is on the couch watching Married with Children reruns, drinkin lots of Docta.Pepper and eatin Potato Chips.  He got us beat 

I do talk alot of s$$$,but i know the real facts,i won't believe that we are going to win until i see the score clock run out,and png on top,ned always finds a way to get it done,this isn't the past where we had a 20 game streak,they have our number,and it will continue unless proven other wise,but every dog as its day,im hope we break it,but i don't know when it will come,lol.

55 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I agree with you bro,they need him covering the recievers,because thats where our biggest problem is,i think he could shut that one side down for sure,they better figure things out quick,because it counts from here on out,theres other talent on that team i know for a fact could shore that up,they are fast ,and there watching the game from side lines,theres alot of great talent on that team,but i dont think there all where they should be,correct me if im wrong.