WOS vs LCM

tennisbc

last week it was said how big and fast Nederland was I saw how big BUT HOW FAST  I did not see. this week over in bear country we will see a big team and a LARGE BAND  as for bridge city  there day will come very soon the kids at wo-s play one game at a time and work hard all week on the things they did not do right. lc-m dose not have that good of a passing game what I was told but the run game is getting better

6 minutes ago, tennisbc said:

If WOS and LCM is not longer the rivalry, then who does WOS consider their rivalry? Similar to Nederland and PNG.

I wanna say Jasper but they dont wanna play I guess, maybe Silsbee??  As far as Orange County maybe BC will become that?? 

14 hours ago, WOS99 said:

They beat us in 1982 and 1994. That's it.

Jasper and Silsbee each have a share of wins against us, but the overall record is pretty lopsided in our favor.

WO-S has never lost to BC or Orangefield. 

Jasper should have quit playing WOS after their first meeting in 86.  Quit while you are ahead!

13 minutes ago, j_dog said:

Jasper should have quit playing WOS after their first meeting in 86.  Quit while you are ahead!

Yep beat us 21-8.Played again in the regional final that year and we won 21-15.The next year was a slobberknocker with WO-S kicking a late field goal winning 3-0.1990 another hard fought win for WO-S 7-6.Been some good ones.

This game will not even be close.  If its close its only because CT respects Crouch and will not run the score up. WOS by 30 pts!

33 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Yep beat us 21-8.Played again in the regional final that year and we won 21-15.The next year was a slobberknocker with WO-S kicking a late field goal winning 3-0.1990 another hard fought win for WO-S 7-6.Been some good ones.

2013 was a slugfest also against Jasper where WOS won  18 to 16 or something like that. We sat on the edge of our seats the whole time! What a game! I cant remember Jasper running back but he was bad ars (cunney) or something like that! He was short and thick hard to hold on to.

38 minutes ago, RunninRebels said:

What was the score last year?  LCM will hold onto the ball long enough to slow the game down I would imagine and we all know they aren't even going to try to throw it so the clock will stay moving.  Closer than the experts believe...

Last years score was 26-13