More Proof Of Media Bias

Hagar

9 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

What a F'ing joke!

*They did actually show his shirt on the original interview.  When they replayed it later it was blurred out for some reason.  I wonder why?

You know Hillary, Bill, and the Clinton mafia got ahold of some producer there.  I'm sure he was in fear of his life if he didn't do anything about it.

11 hours ago, baddog said:

Where is the left on this one? If you agree with his "right" to sit, then don't you agree with his "right" to call Trump and Hillary as he sees them, even though I have never seen anyone post a racist comment by Trump? Even the no-it-alls on this board can't produce one racist remark after being asked multiple times.

It would have offened me when he said look at my african american. Are what do blacks have to lose. Many blacks are living pretty well, there are poor whites also . Stop grouping people.

19 minutes ago, new tobie said:

It would have offened me when he said look at my african american. Are what do blacks have to lose. Many blacks are living pretty well, there are poor whites also . Stop grouping people.

The blacks do a pretty good job of grouping themselves.  Black Lives Matter, BET, NAACP etc etc etc.

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Being offended doesn't make something racism. Many things being said can offend someone. Some get offended if their favorite sports team is being trashed

I agree.  As for Trump's "what do they have to lose" comment.  As the numbers prove, blacks are considerably worse off under Obama than they were 8 years ago, so He kinda has a point.

Do you disagree with the statistics?

6 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The blacks do a pretty good job of grouping themselves.  Black Lives Matter, BET, NAACP etc etc etc.

Im not in black lives matter. Don't watch bet or mtv for that matter and dont support the naacp. I pay taxes, speak well, support my family and pull my pants up. Have you ever spoke to someone of the black race

On 9/1/2016 at 8:23 AM, new tobie said:

Im not in black lives matter. Don't watch bet or mtv for that matter and dont support the naacp. I pay taxes, speak well, support my family and pull my pants up. Have you ever spoke to someone of the black race

Are you sympathetic the to the cause of Black Lives Matter?  Do you believe that in general, police are out hunting down black citizens and killing them for being black?  Do you believe this is a systemic problem in this country?  Do you believe in what Colin Kaepernick is doing?

On 9/5/2016 at 0:44 PM, stevenash said:

Are you sympathetic the to the cause of Black Lives Matter?  Do you believe that in general, police are out hunting down black citizens and killing them for being black?  Do you believe this is a systemic problem in this country?  Do you believe in what Colin Kaepernick is doing?

I believe kids like the one from the bridge city school this week become cops. And he's not the only one.

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

I believe kids like the one from the bridge city school this week become cops. And he's not the only one.

Too bad they won't receive any training and are just unleashed in the communities to go around slaughtering black people. Do you think that is policy of the Dallas police chief?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On September 1, 2016 at 8:17 AM, PhatMack19 said:

I agree.  As for Trump's "what do they have to lose" comment.  As the numbers prove, blacks are considerably worse off under Obama than they were 8 years ago, so He kinda has a point.

Do you disagree with the statistics?

first of all all blacks aren't worse off. some are doing better. Under trump they have a lot to lose because he is an idiot.