Countdown to the 2016-17 Season

Mamba

12 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Silsbee.....

nuff said

I really do hope they win it all so you Silsbee guys can rest well at night.  Question how deep will Sigler really go. There is such a thing as too much "talent" you think. Only 5 can touch the floor ,minutes will be scare. How will the young tigers handle that especially the parents and fans . 

1 hour ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I really do hope they win it all so you Silsbee guys can rest well at night.  Question how deep will Sigler really go. There is such a thing as too much "talent" you think. Only 5 can touch the floor ,minutes will be scare. How will the young tigers handle that especially the parents and fans . 

Good questions, but I think all of these were answered last year when they made it to the championship game.

1 minute ago, DXTR said:

Good questions, but I think all of these were answered last year when they made it to the championship game.

I don't think the players will have as much of a problem as fans and parents.  These kids love playing together and had the same issue last year. As far as the newcomers, they have been playing with these guys for years as well and knew what the situation was upon returning home.  The coaches and players handled it well last year, and I am sure they will this year.

1 hour ago, DXTR said:

Yes that was last year and we all know mnew challenges,different players etc etc. I only ask because i know the kids like playing with each other. But there is only 5 spots on the floor some kids will feel they need more playing time. When Playoffs come the rotation gets shorter unless its a blowout. Do you think some of the younger ones  are ready for that kind of pressure more so than the seniors who have been there ?