Countdown to the 2016-17 Season

Mamba

I just want Silsbee to win and get out of this region I kind of hate Silsbee played Yates this early Yates may try to find some basketball all star to come play for them before they would probably play Silsbee again I don't know just a funny feeling but I do like that the tigers are going to put on the big boy pants going to Dallas instead of Fort Worth  tigers shold really be battle tested for the playoffs.

10 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

Please keep in mind how difficult it is for a team to repeat in Finals. Silsbee is the favorite therefore everyone will play there A Game against them. 

Silsbee should attempt to schedule/play National Ranked teams this season. 

Not sure if any National ranked teams are on schedule, but Silsbee did up their schedule from last year. Dallas ISD, SA ISD and Fort Bend ISD tourneys on schedule. Plus several other 6A schools.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not sure if any National ranked teams are on schedule, but Silsbee did up their schedule from last year. Dallas ISD, SA ISD and Fort Bend ISD tourneys on schedule. Plus several other 6A schools.

Hope they get to play Cibolo Steele in that one.  Steele gave Desoto their closest playoff game last year in the OT loss in the State Semis in SA.  They also have the top junior in the State (IMO) and one of the best in the country in 6'7" swingman Gerald Liddell.  Would be a good test for the Tigers.  

1 hour ago, ST413 said:

From what I have been told before Ozen won't play Silsbee but we do play Central.

Please stop with the foolery whoever keeps saying Ozen wont play Silsbee is utterly ridiculous. Do you know how you sound when you say that . Lets think Ozen has played numerous top ranked 6a & 5a schools its way too many to name btw and beaten them but somehow we are scared to play Silsbee lmaoooooo.. Ask my good friend Bush what our supposedly scared coach said. WE DONT RUN FROM ANYBODY SIR... Win or lose...  Maybe you should ask Sigler why he doesnt want to play the game we've only been asking since the last time yall won by 3 i think .. Sooooo whats the excuse 

30 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Please stop with the foolery whoever keeps saying Ozen wont play Silsbee is utterly ridiculous. Do you know how you sound when you say that . Lets think Ozen has played numerous top ranked 6a & 5a schools its way too many to name btw and beaten them but somehow we are scared to play Silsbee lmaoooooo.. Ask my good friend Bush what our supposedly scared coach said. WE DONT RUN FROM ANYBODY SIR... Win or lose...  Maybe you should ask Sigler why he doesnt want to play the game we've only been asking since the last time yall won by 3 i think .. Sooooo whats the excuse 

All I can say is what I have been told and that was prior to this year.  It's is quite obvious by the tournament schedule we played last year we weren't afraid to play anyone.  And this years schedule will show that to be even more the case.  We have only 3 schools that I can remember lower than 5A on the schedule LaMarque, HJ and Cleveland.  LaMarque being the smallest but was in SA last year, HJ so that we continue our Hardin County rivalry and Cleveland who may be the weakest of our scheduled non district games.  Then add in two thanksgiving event games In Houston and I believe the Woodlands and College Park to the SAISD, Dallas ISD and Fort Bend ISD tourneys and I doubt very seriously Sigler said no to Ozen, IF he did, for any other reason than not having a spot for them.  We were playing Ozen yearly but after we beat them a time or two a few years ago they were no longer on the schedule.  We have still been playing WB and Central even after the years Central beat us like a drum. So in no way does Ozen scare little old Silsbee.

On 8/15/2016 at 8:53 AM, BlkMamba24 said:

I really do hope they win it all so you Silsbee guys can rest well at night.  Question how deep will Sigler really go. There is such a thing as too much "talent" you think. Only 5 can touch the floor ,minutes will be scare. How will the young tigers handle that especially the parents and fans . 

I don't think the Silsbee folks have any idea what distractions they will have this year. I predict the parents will mess it up , :)