Is it my imagination

stevenash

6 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Political talking points!!!!! No, passing tougher guns laws by itself is not enough, BUT will help the cause. Most of the killings are from gang related shootings with illegal gun sales. Gangs are protecting their drug territories.

* So, whose selling the guns. Are there gun plants in those neighborhoods?

* Drugs, definitely a serious problem in America & beyond.

When you look at violence in neighborhoods, the common denominator are guns, drugs, and poor people.

You forgot to include "controlled by Democrats" in your common denominator list.

19 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Political talking points!!!!! No, passing tougher guns laws by itself is not enough, BUT will help the cause. Most of the killings are from gang related shootings with illegal gun sales. Gangs are protecting their drug territories.

When you look at violence in neighborhoods, the common denominator are guns, drugs, and poor people.

If  we make guns illegal, the nobody will get shot anymore.  That's how we stopped everybody from doing drugs.

54 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

And fatherless homes

4 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

If almost every gun used in a shooting in Chicago (or anywhere) is already illegal to possess, how are any more gun laws going to help at all. If you already have a gun illegally, how do we make it "more" illegal? 

I can never figure out the anti-gun rationale. Let's see, you are committing a crime that may carry life in prison or the death penalty but it will stop you from committing that horrendous crime by..... making the gun itself illegal and attaching a small penalty to it. That is akin to saying that I will not murder someone today because it might cause me to get a speeding ticket. 

On 6/15/2016 at 10:35 AM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

So, please explain to me if you were a card carrying gun holder and in the club, how would YOU have stopped the gunman? I really want to see your answer.

Any club that I would frequent would have plenty of strong males willing to rush the shooter, much like the passengers did on Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania.  If you've been around shootings and death caused by shootings, you know that it doesn't happen like on TV.  The shooter could shoot me multiple times and I would still have the adrenaline to render him unconscious or dead.  In a Fight or Flight situation, I am a Fight kind of person even when the smart choice is Flight.  The victims that this coward chose apparently are not built the same way.