Is it my imagination

stevenash

3 hours ago, 77 said:

I am with you TVC as I stated in another post earlier I cant understand why these folks wait to be killed rather than attack. "Lets roll"!

I think that survival plan is the........  "I hope this well planned attack ends and he runs out of bullets before he gets to me". 

19 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

So you really actually know 100% what you would do in that particular situation in the heat of the moment? Very good chance you make a sudden move by firing off that gun & miss and get smoked then its R.I.P. Whsalum on here because of friendly fire (by someone thinking you the gunman) or the gunman himself. 

No one knows 100% what they would do in a hypothetical situation. I do know there have been times in my life when I received calls where neighbors or loved ones were in danger and called me. I can tell you I answered the phone and went to their aid. Even better chance if I stayed crouched in a stall I would be shot any way. Given those two options I'll take the gun every time. If you choose to stand by and watch people shot that's your decision . Who is right ? We will never know, hopefully.

3 hours ago, 77 said:

This is what happens when people wait for police to save them. Not a knock against cops but they cant be everywhere as for me I will die fighting not cowered in the corner waiting to die!

The police are only minutes away when seconds count.

23 hours ago, 77 said:

I am with you TVC as I stated in another post earlier I cant understand why these folks wait to be killed rather than attack. "Lets roll"!

Amen!  Even if you initially freeze, you ought to realize when the nut job is changing clips.  I've seen similar things that happened to Jews on old footage.  Two or three Germans shooting 25-30 Jews, and they just stand there.  I'm sure it wasn't like that all the time.  The Germans would have destroyed film of any resistance.  

On June 14, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Big girl said:

I heart goes out to all the people and family members that were affected by this tragedy.  Do I think that Muslims should be required to register with the government, absolutely not. Do I think that we should block Muslims from entering the country. Nope. I do think we should link mental health records to gun background checks. HIPPA laws are preventing that from happening.  I have mentioned this before. Every Muslim should not be punished because of the actions of a few. Ask yourself this question. Should we prohibit Europeans from entering the country, because we fear that they might become a member of the skin heads or a member of a terrorist organization such as the KKK? Should we prohibit teenager Europeans from entering the country, because we fear that they may  commit a school massacre? Should we prohibit blacks from entering the country, because we fear that they may join "The New Black Panther Party"? My answer is no.

I've just have to ask you this.  You don't think we should block Muslims from entering the country.  Would you have a problem with our Govt allowing 100,000 white KKK members to immigrate to America?  If so, why?

On 6/15/2016 at 8:00 AM, baddog said:

Thought I would put this here since other threads are locked.

Why didn't Bangladesh authorities simply make an 11,000 person "list"?

This is the hidden content, please

Because as most of us like to preach and say we  follow the Constitution of The United States. You don't go around arresting people without probable cause.

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

I've just have to ask you this.  You don't think we should block Muslims from entering the country.  Would you have a problem with our Govt allowing 100,000 white KKK members to immigrate to America?  If so, why?

She said she has no problem with KKK members coming. Don't you get it. It's in your constitution 

32 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

In other words, the killer in Orlando would not have cared if other people had guns in the club. The man was willing to die!!!!

The man was willing to die only after killing the infidels. Had he known there might be someone armed that could possibly keep him from his goal, he would not have done it. All terrorists are cowards. Conforontation is not to their liking. They prey on the unarmed, the women and children.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

The man was willing to die only after killing the infidels. Had he known there might be someone armed that could possibly keep him from his goal, he would not have done it. All terrorists are cowards. Conforontation is not to their liking. They prey on the unarmed, the women and children.

Additionally, if the perpetrator had been shot by someone from the crowd, the casualties could have been reduced substantially

On June 19, 2016 at 4:15 PM, baddog said:
42 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

LOL!! Forum Gangsters. Yall a riot. Yall won't even take a Sunday drive down Irving Blvd. in Beaumont.

I'm not dying on my knees with someone holding a gun to my head. I'll fight back. If he gets me, then good for him. If he doesn't, shame on him.

Roflmbo

4 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

She said she has no problem with KKK members coming. Don't you get it. It's in your constitution 

First dove, it's "our" Constitution.  Secondly, I don't know of anywhere in our Constitution that requires the United States to take potential dangerous immigrants in.  If I'm wrong, please post an appropriate link.  I'm certainly no Constitutional Lawyer, or expert. 

43 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Roflmbo

What is funny about that? It is something real that may happen even to someone like you. Those people in Orlando did not know their fate when they left the house.

I take it that you would go to slaughter so as not to offend?