50 KILLED, 53 INJURED AT NIGHTCLUB IN FLORIDA

PAMFAM10

18 hours ago, baddog said:

Read this for what it is worth. I have suggested it before and got no response. Give me the corpse of this S.O.B. and a load of pig guts and carcasses, and I will do it and put the video on the internet........and say, "NEXT"

This is the hidden content, please

Very interesting post.  I know more history than the average yard dog, but I didn't know this.  

3 minutes ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

Well it was terrorism due to the fact it cause some terror.  lol.. Idk just talking out loud.

So he is NOT considered a terrorist because he is white? Ohhhhh ok, I get it...It's terrorism when the person is brown (Indian, Pakistani, Saudi, Muslim, etc.)...OK I get it now....SMH

1 minute ago, Dick Vitale said:

So he is NOT considered a terrorist because he is white? Ohhhhh ok, I get it...It's terrorism when the person is brown (Indian, Pakistani, Saudi, Muslim, etc.)...OK I get it now....SMH

Right! White people can't be terrorists just like black people can't be racist. Take your time on that one.

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

So you are saying that there is no way possible that a black person can think that his race is superior to any other race?

Oh, and my statement came from mimicking you.

The fallacy that the white race is superior, is the BASIS for racism. Sure a black person can feel that way. But that derived from the thought process of the ones that were the original oppressors.

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Obama exercising executive privilege over the Fast and Furious documents to save Holder's butt. Is that White Privilege?

And you didn't answer the question. Did Obama refer to Roof as a terrorist?

Obama didn't refer to roof as a racist either!

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

It's amazing how all of those white people voted for a man (twice) of an inferior race to be the leader of the free world. Does that make sense?

Its not amazing, they were white democrats. Besides before Obama blacks have always voted white