50 KILLED, 53 INJURED AT NIGHTCLUB IN FLORIDA

PAMFAM10

This is the hidden content, please

Gunman was a radical Muslim.  Nightclub was a "gay" club.   Terrible tragedy.   

Sadly, our Govt. will probably call it a hate crime, when in fact, it was a terrorist attack.  I'm not a proponent on the gay lifestyle, but that's a choice people in America have.  Make no mistake, we're at war with Islam.  Our leaders don't know it, or won't admit it, but we are.

12 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Gunman was a radical Muslim.  Nightclub was a "gay" club.   Terrible tragedy.   

Sadly, our Govt. will probably call it a hate crime, when in fact, it was a terrorist attack.  I'm not a proponent on the gay lifestyle, but that's a choice people in America have.  Make no mistake, we're at war with Islam.  Our leaders don't know it, or won't admit it, but we are.

Well said. Shooter is dead. I hope he was Syrian.

25 minutes ago, baddog said:

Well said. Shooter is dead. I hope he was Syrian.

I think his parents are from Afghanistan, and he's homegrown.  Which, in my mind, exemplifieys the problem with bringing more Muslims here.  Even IF they're not terrorists, their children will be ticking time bombs.  Liberals can't comprehend the fact that to many Muslims want us dead.  What has happened to COMMON SENSE?

1 minute ago, REBgp said:

I think his parents are from Afghanistan, and he's homegrown.  Which, in my mind, exemplifieys the problem with bringing more Muslims here.  Even IF they're not terrorists, their children will be ticking time bombs.  Liberals can't comprehend the fact that to many Muslims want us dead.  What has happened to COMMON SENSE?

That was my Syrian angle, but you knew that.

3 minutes ago, team first said:

Shooter is Omar Mateen

31 year old US citizen with history of being on the terrorist watch list. FBI well aware of this guy last three years. Federal authorities say there are " suggestions " that the killer has ties to radical Islam 

Which begs the question, did he buy his AR15 while he was on the terrorist watch list?   I've already heard several "blaming the gun".   Yep, that rifle jumped right off the shelf and shot those people all by itself.  And that rifle will get the blame from the left.   Gun control will be their solution, when the answer is "Muslim Control".

Agree we should all be on the same side of this. Can't we agree that importing more Muslims (since this one was homegrown) is not a good idea? Why should my question have to have a left or right answer. Like REBgp said on another thread, where is our common sense?

1 hour ago, team first said:

Shooter is Omar Mateen

31 year old US citizen with history of being on the terrorist watch list. FBI well aware of this guy last three years. Federal authorities say there are " suggestions " that the killer has ties to radical Islam 

Just heard that he was yelling Alla Akbar during the shooting but we certainly don't want to rush to judgement.  He probably did this due to lack of economic opportunity in this country.

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Just heard that he was yelling Alla Akbar during the shooting but we certainly don't want to rush to judgement.  He probably did this due to lack of economic opportunity in this country.

But of course.

24 minutes ago, 77 said:

Sad day indeed but this just may be the killings that wake the democratic politicians and make them say radical islamist but I wont hold my breath on that one!

Please don't 77.   It's guns.

And there d-mn sure isn't any condemnation of radical islam.

30 minutes ago, 77 said:

Sad day indeed but this just may be the killings that wake the democratic politicians and make them say radical islamist but I wont hold my breath on that one!

And Trump ask the same question you referred to.

Yobama certainly didnt say the words but he did say we have to decide weather we want to do anything about guns! I say we do something about these radical idiots. FBI talked to this guy twice and let him go I am betting it was due to political correctness run amok.

2 hours ago, 77 said:

Yobama certainly didnt say the words but he did say we have to decide weather we want to do anything about guns! I say we do something about these radical idiots. FBI talked to this guy twice and let him go I am betting it was due to political correctness run amok.

You must remember here that the top priorities are 1.  Don't offend anyone  2.  Don't let anyone believe you might be "profiling"

Wow, I really saw nothing wrong with what Trump said. The people who attacked him sure have no answers, except maybe to blame guns. When a certain race or religion screams death to America or Allah Ackbar (sp.) while slaughtering Americans, why is it that no one else can see that for what it is? Have we become so compassionate that we allow people that hate us to enter our country just to show we have political correctness? How stupid! It doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

Blaming Trump for the murder of these people? I blame it on the politically correct. Before you remind me of how he was born here, remember, we dont know the bad from the good. Hopefully they don't massacre someone near and dear to you. 

Again I'll ask.....what good is it to be on a list? This guy in Orlando was on a list and so was the guy and his wife in San  Bernadino. So, we know who they are and we put them on a list. Guess it's something good to throw out there after a massacre......"We had an eye on them".

Looks like the biggest threat to the gay community is not the Christians who simply don't approve of the lifestyle...it's these "radical" muslims that make it very clear how they feel about homosexuality...and this will happen more and more as long as we don't recognize the threat these folks openly claim about us infidels.

Pamfam, it is a left and right thing...let the left handle it and we lose...let the right handle it and we win...we are at war and seem to want to embrace the enemy.

And by left I mean liberals and by right I mean conservatives...not simply Republicans and Democrats.

You lefties should really quit whining about gays not getting their wedding cake baked by Christian business owners and start being vocal about the Muslim attitude and now actions toward gays.