50 KILLED, 53 INJURED AT NIGHTCLUB IN FLORIDA

PAMFAM10

1 minute ago, nappyroots said:

Its not amazing, they were white democrats. Besides before Obama blacks have always voted white

My point is that Dick Vitale thinks that the majority of white people think that the black race is inferior. If that is true, why would white people vote for a man they think comes from an inferior race. That would be amazing.

25 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Obama didn't refer to roof as a racist either!

Obama's main theme in delivering the eulogy for Rev. Clementa Pinckney was about racism. I don't know if he ever outright called Roof a racist, but he definitely implied it.

And that's not what Dick Vitale was arguing. He was implying it is hypocritical of white people to call the Orlando guy a terrorist, but not Roof, solely because Roof was white. I merely stated that Obama did not call Roof a terrorist either.

And I'll say it again, I think both are terrorists.

Not everyone that kills in mass are terrorist, unless you just have a limited vocabulary or an agenda. All killers may terrorize...but terrorist....surely you can understand the difference.

Serial Killer over the years were certainly terrorizing people
Jeffery Dahlmer - 17 kills
Ted Bundy - 30 kills
John Wayne Gacy - 29 kills
Gary Ridgeway - 49 kils

Mass murders have certainly caused terror in and around the areas in which the struck
Columbine (Erik Harris and Dylan Klebold) - 13 kills
Sandy Hooks (Adam Lanza) - 26 kills
Charlotte NC (Dylan Roof) -  9 kills

Terrorist - also cause terror ***main thing here is the are associated with or at least related to an organized terrorist group, act in the name of, etc***
San Bernardino- Syed Farook - 14 kills
Orlando - Mateen - 49 kills
Fort Hood - Nidal Hasan - 13 kills
Boston Marathon - Tsarnae brothers - 3 kills

sometimes I wonder just how low the IQ is on this board.....

16 minutes ago, CraigS said:

Not everyone that kills in mass are terrorist, unless you just have a limited vocabulary or an agenda. All killers may terrorize...but terrorist....surely you can understand the difference.

Serial Killer over the years were certainly terrorizing people
Jeffery Dahlmer - 17 kills
Ted Bundy - 30 kills
John Wayne Gacy - 29 kills
Gary Ridgeway - 49 kils

Mass murders have certainly caused terror in and around the areas in which the struck
Columbine (Erik Harris and Dylan Klebold) - 13 kills
Sandy Hooks (Adam Lanza) - 26 kills
Charlotte NC (Dylan Roof) -  9 kills

Terrorist - also cause terror ***main thing here is the are associated with or at least related to an organized terrorist group, act in the name of, etc***
San Bernardino- Syed Farook - 14 kills
Orlando - Mateen - 49 kills
Fort Hood - Nidal Hasan - 13 kills
Boston Marathon - Tsarnae brothers - 3 kills

sometimes I wonder just how low the IQ is on this board.....

I notice one common thing here....all of the sick white boys are not deemed "terrorists", which is odd...You don't think those white boys, namely Roof, were in racists organizations? Don't worry...I'll wait...CraigS, why don't you meet me in Nederland or Beaumont, and we can discuss some of these views of yours? What do ya say? I have some friends that would also love to hear your views in person instead of online...

the term "terrorist" has nothing to do with white black etc.....you answered your own stupidity...yes he was a racist....not a terrorist...you aren't capable of understanding my views, nor worth my time to try and explain them to you.......or your "friends" if they are anything like you.

8 minutes ago, CraigS said:

so Dick...what about all the black killers that are responsible for more deaths than all of those combined....just in Chicago alone....are they "terrorist"? I'll wait!

See the difference is simple. Blacks kill over things such as money, passion, etc...and don't get me wrong, it's WRONG, however, there are some sick folks that rape and kill children for fun...and whats the profile of a pedophile? WHITE MALES....whats the profile of a serial killer? WHITE MALES...How about the profile of a mass murderer? you guessed it, WHITE MALES...Get the common thread here? Its a sick group of people out here! and they aren't brown skinned, thats for sure! Oh by the way,....Make that your last insult toward me...I don't play those games. Call me stupid again and we will have a real life issue. Have a great day.

11 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

See the difference is simple. Blacks kill over things such as money, passion, etc...and don't get me wrong, it's WRONG, however, there are some sick folks that rape and kill children for fun...and whats the profile of a pedophile? WHITE MALES....whats the profile of a serial killer? WHITE MALES...How about the profile of a mass murderer? you guessed it, WHITE MALES...Get the common thread here? Its a sick group of people out here! and they aren't brown skinned, thats for sure! Oh by the way,....Make that your last insult toward me...I don't play those games. Call me stupid again and we will have a real life issue. Have a great day.

You might want to do some research. Here's one you can start with. There are many, many, many others.

This is the hidden content, please

1 minute ago, Englebert said:

You might want to do some research. Here's one you can start with. There are many, many, many others.

This is the hidden content, please

Are you serious? White males have been the majority in that aspect for as long as they have been counting! It all started on those plantations in the south....yeah..THOSE GUYS.

15 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

See the difference is simple. Blacks kill over things such as money, passion, etc...and don't get me wrong, it's WRONG, however, there are some sick folks that rape and kill children for fun...and whats the profile of a pedophile? WHITE MALES....whats the profile of a serial killer? WHITE MALES...How about the profile of a mass murderer? you guessed it, WHITE MALES...Get the common thread here? Its a sick race of people out here! and they aren't brown skinned, thats for sure! Oh by the way,....Make that your last insult toward me...I don't play those games. Call me stupid again and we will have a real life issue. Have a great day.

you need a dictionary...calling out your stupidity and call you stupid are not the same....which shows your ignorance of the difference....see how that works...using and understanding words in their context and definition. 

1 minute ago, CraigS said:

you need a dictionary...calling out your stupidity and call you stupid are not the same....which shows your ignorance of the difference....see how that works...using and understanding words in their context and definition. 

I KNOW the difference, but you claiming to call out my "stupidity" is unacceptable, and will not be tolerated.

8 minutes ago, team first said:

Funny how Dickie hates the whites, but chooses a white school to send his kids to 

I don't hate anyone....My kids are at the better school in the area, PLUS ITS WHERE I LIVE, not because its 'white" but because they do things differently than the others in the area. Now keep my family off of this thread or you and I will have a real life issue. Thank you.

11 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Are you serious? White males have been the majority in that aspect for as long as they have been counting! It all started on those plantations in the south....yeah..THOSE GUYS.

Yes I'm serious. So you have no stats. I posted an article with stats and you want to go by stereotypes. Yes, stereotypes, that word you hate.

And I'm shocked. I had no idea pedophilia was started in America by white guys. A guess a lot of Egyptians can breathe a sigh of relief. Hell, every other civilization also.