EX SECRET SERVICE AUTHORED BOOK ON CLINTON WHITEHOUSE

Hagar

2 hours ago, baddog said:

This guy will probably end up dead.

It's a realistic possibility.   The Clintons are similar to the Outlaw Josey Wales.  The guy tracking him said, "Not a hard man to follow.  Leaves dead bodies wherever he goes."   That's the Clintons.

On June 8, 2016 at 9:36 AM, nappyroots said:

AM talk radio will brainwash you everytime

Question nap, have you ever looked up the 46 deaths, many under questionable circumstances?   Not just talk radio.  I'll will say this, I don't think the Clintons had anything to do with them.  Any of those that were murder, I think a powerful man, or group, is having it done to protect the Clintons for their/his own gain.

8 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

No liberal would ever want to compare Fox to the other networks as far as truthfulness.

Anyone that wants to honestly compare can look at the Media Research Center.

The Fox News claims from liberal are bogus, always have been, always will be...they just hate that they are crushing the liberal outlets.

Fox news is the national enquirer  of news networks and so is msnbc

11 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Fox news is a hell of a drug!

This is the hidden content, please

I know all our lives are different, but in my 71 years I can't think of very few people I knew that have died of suicides, murder, plane crashes, or relatively speaking, heart attacks.  The link you posted on the Clintons is extraordinarily large, and that's just the ones they're fairly sure of.   Don't you find that strange?   Especially the suicides?   And all in a relatively short period of time?  If that's normal in your life, all I can say is, I'm sorry.

One issue I'd take with their findings is Ron Brown with an, arguably, .45 caliber bullet hole in the skull.  The official coroner said it was from debris, since there was no exit wound, or bullet found in the body.  If it was in the back of the skull, the exit could have been thru the teeth and that damage consistent with debris.   I'm no ballistic expert, but I'd bet a .45 at close range would not only exit, but with enough force that it may have exited the plane causing loss of cabin pressure and may have caused the crash.   Just one possible scenario.  

Good link, thanks for posting.

4 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Fox news is the national enquirer  of news networks and so is msnbc

You keep referring to Hannity as Fox news...he is a commentator with an opinion.

You do realize Fox has hard news on the internet and cable right.

Hannity is no more Fox News than Al Sharpton or Rachel Maddow are MSNBC news (although they are close)

Stop watching Hannity and read the news.

27 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You keep referring to Hannity as Fox news...he is a commentator with an opinion.

You do realize Fox has hard news on the internet and cable right.

Hannity is no more Fox News than Al Sharpton or Rachel Maddow are MSNBC news (although they are close)

Stop watching Hannity and read the news.

Btw, how much income tax does Sharpton owe.....$10,000,000? ...and nappy is worried about Trump who has been audited a bunch.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Btw, how much income tax does Sharpton owe.....$10,000,000? ...and nappy is worried about Trump who has been audited a bunch.

Yes, Trump audited every year for the last ten years.  Rev Al owes about 5 million and still gets invited to the Whitehouse.  Willie Nelson had everything he owned taken away.  smh