Ozen Is Open?

setxguru

6 hours ago, The Icon said:

Ozen won't hire anyone from Mid County - fact

Ozen doesnt do the hiring. I'd welcome PNG O Line coach with open arms in a heart beat. It's probably just rumor. New motivation is what the program desperately needs. Some of that Indian Pride and Cherokee spirit would go a long way...jmo...

12 hours ago, JustUs said:

Ozen doesnt do the hiring. I'd welcome PNG O Line coach with open arms in a heart beat. It's probably just rumor. New motivation is what the program desperately needs. Some of that Indian Pride and Cherokee spirit would go a long way...jmo...

As long as they don't change their colors to purple and white!  Lol :)

14 hours ago, JustUs said:

Regardless of who does the hiring; whether it's BISD Central Admin, Ozen's on campus Admin or a Posse of Booster Club members, it will not be coach from a Mid-County staff. I assure you of that. 

46 minutes ago, The Icon said:

Regardless of who does the hiring; whether it's BISD Central Admin, Ozen's on campus Admin or a Posse of Booster Club members, it will not be coach from a Mid-County staff. I assure you of that. 

It's pleasant to know we can agree to disagree.I'm going out on a limb and say BISD should hire the PNG O Line coach. "If" they are sincere about fixing the anemic football program. If not continue to play games with the quick fixes the one and dones,2 and throughs.There's only one remnant of the Ms L regime that would attempt to block this for fear of success at Ozen. Campus Admin,Posse,and booster club members would be doing a disservice to reject this coach. "Remember the Titans" !!!... In Reverse !!!

49 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Can they hire a coach from outside of the district without opening it up for application (which is what would be happening if this PN-G assistant would be hired)?

Sir if you would explain "outside the district" I assumed PNG was in the district.

12 minutes ago, The Icon said:

Shenanigans

I was hearing rumblings of a former local coach with ties to PAM...

i was hearing that it doesnt matter if Jimmy Johnson comes back and takes this gig, theyre going to be awful...quite possibly the biggest joke of a program in setx. While im at it, how long has it been since a beaumont isd school has won a playoff football game?? Just curious

10 minutes ago, Go-rilla said:

Is this Job posted on THSCA???

of course its not...why would they open  this job up to a possible statewide search and finding a good candidate when they can hire some clown there in the golden triangle that cant spell football. Typical 409 area code way of approaching things...you have to remember its still 1998 in that  neck of the woods. Anyone that doesnt think that this is 100% the truth is kidding themselves

25 minutes ago, Go-rilla said:

Why would anyone from the Ozen community be opposed to getting a guy from PNG?? Do yall not look at a team that beat yall 36-13 and think that maybe they have a good coach or 2???

No one from Ozen was opposed to hiring a PN-G guy to coach at Ozen.  Of you see that guy, point him out.  I missed it...

54 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

of course its not...why would they open  this job up to a possible statewide search and finding a good candidate when they can hire some clown there in the golden triangle that cant spell football. Typical 409 area code way of approaching things...you have to remember its still 1998 in that  neck of the woods. Anyone that doesnt think that this is 100% the truth is kidding themselves

You know, if the way that things are done in football programs in Southeast Texas disgusts you so much.....why are you here?

You see, the last playoff game my alma mater won (which falls within the 409 area code) was on December 18, 2015.  Since we are asking about that, when was the last time the team you backed won a playoff game?

18 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

You know, if the way that things are done in football programs in Southeast Texas disgusts you so much.....why are you here?

You see, the last playoff game my alma mater won (which falls within the 409 area code) was on December 18, 2015.  Since we are asking about that, when was the last time the team you backed won a playoff game?

What team does he back?