2016 State All Tournament Teams

20 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Tre Grubbs or Traon Harris should have made it as well. One Silsbee Tiger and 3 Lincoln Tigers. Give me a break. 

Don't know if I would pick those 2 or not would have to go back and look at stats but Devon and Kaylon both would have led my choices at least after the first game.

3 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Tre Grubbs or Traon Harris should have made it as well. One Silsbee Tiger and 3 Lincoln Tigers. Give me a break. 

Bahahahahaha... Man I needed that.  Smh

Cant wait until the all district teams are announced so I can see Silsbee fans griping that they don't have 12 kids on first team all district.  Boy oh boy.. Lol

8 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

Uh oh...can't wait for this.  Lol

Saladin MVP  -  I have no issues with that

Silsbee had so much talent on that team that it would be hard to give one player the MVP

HJ on the other hand had trouble down the stretch with certain guy or guys missing from the line-up

Bottom line was It was easy for Saladin to shine & show why he is the district MVP

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

I will be honest there aren't 10 players in the district that could start for Silsbee. Saldin and Parquet maybe. No one else would Crack the top 10 for Silsbee. The district isn't that deep at all.

So the District MVP for Defense for the past 2 years, Jamerson Roberts,  wouldn't start for Silsbee? 

On March 14, 2016 at 0:00 PM, Team Game said:

So the District MVP for Defense for the past 2 years, Jamerson Roberts,  wouldn't start for Silsbee? 

He is Definately capable but whether or not he would be a starter would depend on what group he fit in with.

I can't really say anything because I never did get around to casting my vote. I wanted to hear the press conferences of the coaches. I really thought the big guy from Levelland was one of the two best players in the first round and Devon McCain was the other. He did not even get on the team. Kortrijk Miles did not do much of anything the first day and he ended up being the MVP.

The big guy from Lamarque was very much a factor. I really wish we had someone like that to come in and play ten to twelve minutes a game for the Tigers when we need a change of pace. He completely took Lincoln out of their game. They could not penetrate the lane and he got more than his share of rebounds.