Silsbee greatest team ever

This team is very talented and I think this is the deepest team. Best I'm not sure. Remember districts change over the years and you can always judge by who got the deepest in the playoffs. 1982/83, 1994/95, and 1996/97 were very good. Devon is on his way to being great but Silsbee has had some beast!! Daryl MacArthur  (McDonald's all american), Damien Bush, Thad Holden, Lewis Arline, and Chris Miller were fantastic players. Devon is definitely on his way as long as he keeps playing. I'd like to see him develop a nice mid range jumper and with finishing more at the rim. 

13 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

This team is very talented and I think this is the deepest team. Best I'm not sure. Remember districts change over the years and you can always judge by who got the deepest in the playoffs. 1982/83, 1994/95, and 1996/97 were very good. Devon is on his way to being great but Silsbee has had some beast!! Daryl MacArthur  (McDonald's all american), Damien Bush, Thad Holden, Lewis Arline, and Chris Miller were fantastic players. Devon is definitely on his way as long as he keeps playing. I'd like to see him develop a nice mid range jumper and with finishing more at the rim. 

You can add more to this list, Silsbee has always had talent come through on the hard wood! Chris pee wee Martin is one of the best players ever!  Donyell Allen, Al  Henry, Willie jones! I would have to say Daryl MacArthur and peewee Martin best ever!

Mike J is prob the most dynamic player I have watched in years, can come out of nowhere and just dominate. Other times he is invisible, hard to put into words but with (SO) K. Barnes, (FR) D. McCain, (FR) J. Adams, just add water.  Formidable against any team once this year's experience sinks in.

add depth with existing players or new blood with freshman class. Scary again.

5 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

It will be very interesting to see how is select for the all state team for Silsbee. My vote would be Trey Grubbs and Devon McCain. 

I'm going with Mike J but wouldn't be suprised if K.B. gets some honors this year.  Been going of since playoffs began and went to another level for him once regionals began.