Dallas Lincoln 75 Silsbee 72/Final

6 minutes ago, Lazeek said:
15 hours ago, BADSANTA said:
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 0:05 AM, Lazeek said:

Lazeek, I shot 70 today at Blackhorse Ranch where I live  I'll challah get you to 18 holes on my turf. I usually go every other Saturday. 

Anytime, any place, any amount of money!!!!

From the up-tees ? LOL

Well if you shot 70 (as you claim), then you should have no problem at playing me heads up.  What do you say?  $100 per hole?  We can both put up the $1800 buy in.

And I am a good golfer, not a great golfer.  If I was great, I would be on the PGA Tour, and not wasting my time on this message board.  But since I am only a good golfer, I will gladly take your money.

3 hours ago, Lazeek said:

Well if you shot 70 (as you claim), then you should have no problem at playing me heads up.  What do you say?  $100 per hole?  We can both put up the $1800 buy in.

And I am a good golfer, not a great golfer.  If I was great, I would be on the PGA Tour, and not wasting my time on this message board.  But since I am only a good golfer, I will gladly take your money.

Well your right looks like you will be on this message board for a long time..lol

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 10:29 PM, bradyb said:

No... They made it to a state championship game and played a much bigger (Longer) team. What weakness does Silsbee have? Maybe they have trouble running half court sets against long athletes that play good man defense...But apparently Lincoln was the only team in the state in 4a that fits that description? 

What about Liberty Hill?

3 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Lazeek I'm sure you think your the greatest golfer ever but I'd really hate to take your retirement money. I'm playing this Saturday with 3 guys who played at UT and one who played at Cal. You should come join us. 

Santa, you should also abandon the name dropping tactic.  Lazeek has played countless rounds with a 13 time PGA winner.

12 minutes ago, Lazeek said:

I have a much better chance of playing golf on the PGA Tour, then you or BadSanta does of beating me.

Haha ok.!! Like I said if your so great at this game of golf than you should have know problem given a guy like me a few strokes a hole . Will play at the Silsbee Country Club and I have know problem with AAW holding any money like I said I have only played this game like 3 times so you being this Tiger Woods you think you are you wouldn't hesitate to take me up .. 

2 minutes ago, Who That said:

Haha ok.!! Like I said if your so great at this game of golf than you should have know problem given a guy like me a few strokes a hole . Will play at the Silsbee Country Club and I have know problem with AAW holding any money like I said I have only played this game like 3 times so you being this Tiger Woods you think you are you wouldn't hesitate to take me up .. 

A few strokes per hole?  Don't think so......

47 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I have played countless rounds of golf on Fridays for the past 13 years lol!! I'm no scrub either. Neither of us are pros but I promise you I will surprise you on my skill. I just bought a new set of Mizuno a few weeks ago. I'm ready when your ready. 

Badsanta, you said you played basketball for Silsbee back in the day.  By play, did you mean you were on the team or did you actually play significant minutes on the court?  I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Silsbee probably hasn't seen many basketball legends who are also dominant golfers.  But I could be wrong.  You could be a hidden gem.