SETX Boys High School Schedule - State Championship Tournament

This is the hidden content, please

2015-16 HIGH SCHOOL BOYS BASKETBALL SCHEDULE

STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Class 3A State Semifinal

East Chambers Buccaneers 66 Van Alstyne Panthers 61 (East Chambers to face Brownfield)

Friday, March 11, 2016

Class 4A State Semifinal

Silsbee Tigers 89 Levelland Lobos 47 (Silsbee to face Dallas Lincoln)

Class 2A State Semifinal

Dallardsville Big Sandy Wildcats 43 Muenster Hornets 50 (Muenster to face Canadian)

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Class 4A State Championship

Silsbee Tigers 72 Dallas Lincoln Tigers 75

Class 3A State Championship

East Chambers Buccaneers 54 Brownfield Cubs 80

12 hours ago, pitufo04 said:

Will the championship games be on FoxSportsSW OR FS1 ??

According to FoxSports Southwest's Website, the 1A and 3A finals will be on Fox Sports Southwest, the 2A final will be on Time Warner Sports Channel 323, and the 4A and 6A finals will be carried on Fox Sports Southwest Plus.

I have all the games SET TO RECORD on my Direct TV satellite.

1a / 3a will be live

6a will be later that night - looks like a "live" time slot.

2a / 4a / 5a will be later in the week - previously recorded obviously

55 minutes ago, bluecougar said:

I think 2A, 4A, and 5A are later in week because they play a day later on Friday, not because they are previously recorded.

This is for the championship games on Saturday, only. Fox Sports is not doing all the games live.

i think its stupid that Fox Sports SW would rather show .. Big 12 showcase , Mavericks Insider , followed by a Pacers vs. Mavericls game .. Since that is going to be more thrilling than possibly (probably) showing Big Sandy take home the championship .. FOXSW you suck .. and for that TWC Channel .. who actually has basic cable these days to get that channel ?? IF you have Dish youre only going to be able to see the 1A , 3A and 6A live ... you will have to wait until tues-thurs to see the others as they are scheduled to air throughout the week ( well supposed to according to the guide ) ... rant over  

I will add to the rant...If I wanted to watch East Chambers I would have had to pay NFHS network. As bad as I wanted to watch I didn't. fox sports had on some kind of MMA fight. they televised all the games I thought last year or the year before that. Thank goodness I had the audio, which I might add, was great. I think I will just drive to San Antonio and watch it in person Saturday! Go Bucs! 

53 minutes ago, Chambers Co. said:

I will add to the rant...If I wanted to watch East Chambers I would have had to pay NFHS network. As bad as I wanted to watch I didn't. fox sports had on some kind of MMA fight. they televised all the games I thought last year or the year before that. Thank goodness I had the audio, which I might add, was great. I think I will just drive to San Antonio and watch it in person Saturday! Go Bucs! 

Thank you sir for those kind words. Glad someone was listening!