Beaumont Ozen 48 Fort Bend Bush 43/Final

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, ozensfinest said:

Josh Boyd is legit one of the best guards in the state and has been the best player in the area I remember y'all called me crazy when I said he was better than Tj & Nijal....then you even had folks on here saying he wasn't the best on his team he told me before the playoffs started he was coming to play and he wasn't lying. Shout out to Ozen coaching staff had a brilliant game plan and executed. 

You wanna go there again?

Ozen honestly had to play the refs and Bush and still won.  I never knew it was an offensive foul to grab a rebound and clear it.  Then when Bush does it, then nothing is called.  The 2 Caucasian refs were the horrible I've seen in a while. The foul count was in Bush's favor, but Ozen stayed with it.  Boyd refused to lose.  Tray Gib was playing good unbridled first half...  And Comeaux showed up hitting key 3's and clutch free throws. Play of the game was the steal by Boyd and the layup.  The place went bonkers after that.  All and all, Ozen is battle tested and should be favored in any game from here on out.  They're dangerous, plays D, and has several playmakers.  Congrats on this big win.

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

I've already shut you down before, but I guess you wanna give it a go again since Boyd has found his groove for about a month now and Comeaux haven't been in fire as of late...

I told you what it was...Boyd took the backseat to let Comeaux shine and get some college looks. I spoke with him before the playoffs started and he told me he would be all business come playoff time this isn't an coincidence Comeaux has never been better than Boyd Soulja you're delusional.

6 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

I told you what it was...Boyd took the backseat to let Comeaux shine and get some college looks. I spoke with him before the playoffs started and he told me he would be all business come playoff time this isn't an coincidence Comeaux has never been better than Boyd Soulja you're delusional.

One thing about being  a great player is when your on that level the key word is great not who's  the better player just two different  great players!  Both of those kids are great and yes I know both of them. 

Edited by bmtqj33
spelling

19 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

As I've said before, I've owned you on that debate before with proof after proof.  But I won't debate.  I just wanna congratulate all these players.  Comeaux would still be my guy though.  

34 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ozen honestly had to play the refs and Bush and still won.  I never knew it was an offensive foul to grab a rebound and clear it.  Then when Bush does it, then nothing is called.  The 2 Caucasian refs were the horrible I've seen in a while. The foul count was in Bush's favor, but Ozen stayed with it.  Boyd refused to lose.  Tray Gib was playing good unbridled first half...  And Comeaux showed up hitting key 3's and clutch free throws. Play of the game was the steal by Boyd and the layup.  The place went bonkers after that.  All and all, Ozen is battle tested and should be favored in any game from here on out.  They're dangerous, plays D, and has several playmakers.  Congrats on this big win.

Man, officiating is so hit and miss.  I thought the crew for the Central game was pretty bad and then the crew for Silsbee-Furr was really, really good. 

20 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Still bleed Maroon and Gray.  Same as you...  Lol

Yep, but all 7 of my seeds are either wearing maroon and gray or will be when their time comes in the future...no blue and gold or blue and red color combinations allowed over here, Lol.

Congratulations to the Panthers.  1 game at a time...