Kingwood Park 44 Nederland 41/Final

WOSgrad

OZF, DO YOU CONSIDER BOB HUGHES (FW DUNBAR) AND BILL KRUEGER (CLEAR LAKE) TO BE AVERAGE COACHES PRIOR TO THEIR STATE CHAMPIONSHIP SEASONS? You have YET to answer this question either. Do you think Coach Lee (Former Central HC) is a better coach than English? he made it to Austin, right?  FYI, I could have worked with English long ago, if I chose to, so that's no motivation for speaking honestly about a colleague. For Nederland to win or even be tied for a district title IS AN ACHIEVEMENT based on THEIR history. Its not a big deal for Ozen, because it's been the norm for them. (15 district titles in 18 years, including 12 in a row). You have to be able to see what has ACTUALLY been done here.  Hate it or love it, its just the truth.

1 hour ago, Dick Vitale said:

OZF, DO YOU CONSIDER BOB HUGHES (FW DUNBAR) AND BILL KRUEGER (CLEAR LAKE) TO BE AVERAGE COACHES PRIOR TO THEIR STATE CHAMPIONSHIP SEASONS? You have YET to answer this question either. Do you think Coach Lee (Former Central HC) is a better coach than English? he made it to Austin, right?  FYI, I could have worked with English long ago, if I chose to, so that's no motivation for speaking honestly about a colleague. For Nederland to win or even be tied for a district title IS AN ACHIEVEMENT based on THEIR history. Its not a big deal for Ozen, because it's been the norm for them. (15 district titles in 18 years, including 12 in a row). You have to be able to see what has ACTUALLY been done here.  Hate it or love it, its just the truth.

He can't remember the question.  He's as punch drunk as Sugar Shane Mosely after the beating you've been giving him....

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

Elkins is very beatable by Ozen as well.  Solid team but guard heavy.  Hope that is the regional final.  Would be a great game. 

Elkins can go...hard for me to get a feel on how Ozen will gameplay hard to zone or man from what I've seen they can shoot it lights out. And going man against them is out the question IMO.........

7 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Ah, my comment wasn't clear.  Will be competitive with each other.  They may very well struggle.  To get back on topic, could Nederland finally get a district title?

He slipped this question in there.. Lol and the answer OF gave shows that this debate is over.. 

I'll let OF research for a bit. He has lots of questions to respond to!

1 hour ago, BlkMamba24 said:

TxHoops believe me when i say this Ozen will be back AGAIN and probably deeper than this years team and i know thats saying alot..legitimate guards who can fill it up and bigs ...dont say i didnt tell you lol 

I'm not saying you're wrong.   And I hope you're right.   I was just saying both teams are losing key seniors this year.  Both have other kids capable of stepping up.  And that I thought the rivalry would still be very competitive.  But I get what you're saying - the reload thing.  

8 hours ago, ozensfinest said:

Na cause Ned will probably be worse than both....

1 hour ago, dogs1218 said:

He slipped this question in there.. Lol and the answer OF gave shows that this debate is over.. 

I'll let OF research for a bit. He has lots of questions to respond to!

He doesn't have to research anything. I provided that information on the previous page. PROOF that he only reads what he wants to hear Vs the truth.