Kingwood Park 44 Nederland 41/Final

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, ozensfinest said:

First round exit for the sideline magician? Some competing he has BIG NED doing...hopefully he applies for the WB so we can stop with the no athletes excuse.

Explicit your hate somewhere else!  Do you hate English because he is Respected by more people than you ever will? 

54 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

How would your comments be misconstrued as racist?  To me, it looks like OF's comments are just his opinion.  Sure it  probably had a slight jackarse undertone....  But I wouldn't think that a borderline racist rebuttal would've been warranted.. 

Racism goes both ways. I personally have no problem with someones race as long as they are a decent human being. Everybody on this site has respect for English except one Ozen fan who just can't stand the praise he receives and will always find ways to discredit everything he accomplishes. Sadly we live in a world that generates hate based on race and this leads to people blindly following a stereotype they were raised on. Its not just a black and white world but that's what some people have turned it into.   I am now officially done talking about OF and anything that pertains to this matter brought up.          Good Luck to all on the rest of their season and God Bless!

53 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I dont think he played a race card in his opinion he just thinks English is overrated as a coach. Nederland has had a lot of african american players(mainly from PA)so i think he was saying when some Nederland fans say they dont have the athletes like some schools he calls bs to it..

Good post.  

1 hour ago, Baller 93 said:

Racism goes both ways. I personally have no problem with someones race as long as they are a decent human being. Everybody on this site has respect for English except one Ozen fan who just can't stand the praise he receives and will always find ways to discredit everything he accomplishes. Sadly we live in a world that generates hate based on race and this leads to people blindly following a stereotype they were raised on. Its not just a black and white world but that's what some people have turned it into.   I am now officially done talking about OF and anything that pertains to this matter brought up.          Good Luck to all on the rest of their season and God Bless!

OF get y'all going.  Can't blame you, he gets me going too.  Lol

Wow Keep calm...."Hate" "Racism" "One Fan"....some harsh words...Omg not all on here share the view of a few. Overrated or underrated is an opinion....A high school basketball game shouldnt bring out the worse in us when voicing or listening to an opinion.  Its pathetic when the race card is thrown into a friendly debate....jmo 

18 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Lets see if Ozen can even make it to the third round.

Wow here we go...Not good luck we hope you success...I support all teams in 22-5A in the playoffs...I have no hateration, some cant wait for the "L" to happen to certain teams. Dont hate Ozen disagree with that fan not the players that have no control over whats said on here by a fan...  

Just now, JustUs said:

Wow here we go...Not good luck we hope you success...I support all teams in 22-5A in the playoffs...I have no hateration, some cant wait for the "L" to happen to certain teams. Dont hate Ozen disagree with that fan not the players that have no control over whats said on here by a fan...  

I agree with that,  sorry for lashing out at the team vs the one butthurt fan that can't take it when Ned beats them.

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

How would your comments be misconstrued as racist?  To me, it looks like OF's comments are just his opinion.  Sure it  probably had a slight jackarse undertone....  But I wouldn't think that a borderline racist rebuttal would've been warranted.. 

I agree Soulja.  And as much as it pains me to defend OF...

Although most of us know he is way off on English, it's hard to argue his opinion has anything to do with race.  After all, I believe in another thread (I'm too lazy to find it) he stated that Sutherland is the best active coach in the area.  I think Todd is still white. 

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

OF get y'all going.  Can't blame you, he gets me going too.  Lol

I try my hardest to ignore him. Sometimes I'm strong enough, other times, I give in to his 'tactics' and respond back. If he writes a stupid statement (as he did on this thread), I simply ignore him. I don't think OZF is racist, but I do think he is bitter about something. I just can't figure out what it is. It's not a 'Nederland thing', bc he bashed Ozen last year for not winning state and Central the year before for not winning state.

15 minutes ago, Honest Abe said:

I try my hardest to ignore him. Sometimes I'm strong enough, other times, I give in to his 'tactics' and respond back. If he writes a stupid statement (as he did on this thread), I simply ignore him. I don't think OZF is racist, but I do think he is bitter about something. I just can't figure out what it is. It's not a 'Nederland thing', bc he bashed Ozen last year for not winning state and Central the year before for not winning state.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

5 hours ago, JustUs said:

Wow Keep calm...."Hate" "Racism" "One Fan"....some harsh words...Omg not all on here share the view of a few. Overrated or underrated is an opinion....A high school basketball game shouldnt bring out the worse in us when voicing or listening to an opinion.  Its pathetic when the race card is thrown into a friendly debate....jmo 

I agree with almost everything in your post. The use of "OMG" is prohibited here though :) 

3 hours ago, Honest Abe said:

He's been bitter ever since he didn't win the Willie Ray Smith award.  It's been all down hill from there. :)  Oh, and any school that doesn't employ a coach with the last name Boutte, will be randomly hated on.