Kingwood Park 44 Nederland 41/Final

WOSgrad

11 minutes ago, Honest Abe said:

Refs make a horrible double foul call. Howard has now fouled out. Unreal!

6 minutes ago, NeDeRlAnD b-DoG fAn said:

1:16 left:

KW Park-42

Nederland-39

WORST CALL ON A BACK COURT IVE EVER SEEN! JONES GET THROWN ACROSS MIDCOURT

That's a shame...hate to see that.  

5 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I didn't agree with the double foul on Howard but when the ref turned he just saw their player on the floor so I guess I can understand what he thought. But the backcourt on Jones it was a loose ball at midcourt. And as soon as he touched it a KP player shoved him in the back going for the ball. Congrats to Nederland on another good season. It's been fun watching this senior class play together over the years

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

The double foul call was on a made FT by KWP. The KWP player leaned on Howard, lost his balance and fell out of bounds. Absurd that a kid fouls out on a play like that.  After he went out of the game, Kingwood Park focused on Migas and Jones because they knew we had no one else can score. 

1 hour ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

WOW, was Nederland missing any of their players??? Kingwood Park is a ok team. I assumed playing Central & Ozen would prepare Nederland for a deep run in the playoffs, and Nederland Coach would be the difference against Kingwood Park

Not missing any players. Up 7 after 3, and KW Park comes out on fire to start the 4th. Once Howard fouled out, our offense became stagnant. Everyone just stood around. Nobody wanted to shoot. When we did shoot, it wasn't 'good looks'. Just like a lot of close games this year, we didn't seem to 'want it' as bad as the other team. 

36 minutes ago, Honest Abe said:

Not missing any players. Up 7 after 3, and KW Park comes out on fire to start the 4th. Once Howard fouled out, our offense became stagnant. Everyone just stood around. Nobody wanted to shoot. When we did shoot, it wasn't 'good looks'. Just like a lot of close games this year, we didn't seem to 'want it' as bad as the other team. 

Abe  didn't  I say y'all  wouldn't  make past first round Dejavu really! !!!!