22-5A Predictions

Alpha Wolf

32 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Dude, surely you continue to pull our leg here.  you do realize that PAM, PNG... EVERYBODY does spring football, just like Nederland, there just are no pads and its during football period.  Dude, seriously, get a grip, or some tin foil

Yes, most teams do.  By why so secretive about it?  The kid from a few years ago that spilled the beans...  The kids on VYPE that got uncomfortable when put on the spot.  But whatever.  It's water under the bridge now... I just want to attend that spring game next year...

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yes, most teams do.  By why so secretive about it?  The kid from a few years ago that spilled the beans...  The kids on VYPE that got uncomfortable when put on the spot.  But whatever.  It's water under the bridge now... I just want to attend that spring game next year...

They were "fixing" their offensive line to get a good push in the Spring. 

33 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

Well where is the love, we didn't play the game in secret, most of you was just working. I gave time frame and a invite to you Soulja, BG, and Indians so you can see what winning practices look like.

Winning practices?  Yeah that'll get you at least a regional championship, oh wait…… 

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 0:20 PM, PlayActionPass said:

He is definitely an Offensive minded coach and they have proven to be very productive. I'm not sure that playing kids both ways is the solution, but I'm sure a few on the offensive side could help some. I think it is a philosophy problem with little emphasis placed on defense, You would think that PNG could find a few kids every year that were physical and liked to hit people. The defense seems passive, JMO.

Have you seen the Lejeune Kid? He will flat knock you out. He is the best D-player in the District. All state last year for safety and moved to linebacker this year.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Um, no he's not. 2nd isnt that bad though. 

never heard of The Vincent kid until this year. So committing to LSU makes him better? where did he finish last year in all state voting and all district voting?  he is faster ill give you that..i promise he will never hit someone as hard as Lejeune will..Maybe Vincent will play a little O and come across the middle......