22-5A Predictions

Alpha Wolf

2 minutes ago, Moose74 said:

never heard of The Vincent kid until this year. So committing to LSU makes him better? where did he finish last year in all state voting and all district voting?  he is faster ill give you that..i promise he will never hit someone as hard as Lejeune will..Maybe Vincent will play a little O and come across the middle......

You speaking out the side of your neck. I'll re-visit this comment week-8, you not going to like what I say after the game lol. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You speaking out the side of your neck. I'll re-visit this comment week-8, you not going to like what I say after the game lol. 

We all know the local media will make Vincent top DB no matter what he does,because he is going to LSU..Doesnt mean he is the best over all player because he is going to a D-1 school.. he is going D-1 BECAUSE he is very athletic and he has a D-1 body..Just like the kid from PNG..From what I hear the PNG kid going to Aggie land has the worse hands off all the WR'S ON HIS TEAM. But he has a D-1 BODY.. AND THATS THE KIDS THAT GET THE BIG SCHOLSHIPS.

4 minutes ago, Moose74 said:

We all know the local media will make Vincent top DB no matter what he does,because he is going to LSU..Doesnt mean he is the best over all player because he is going to a D-1 school.. he is going D-1 BECAUSE he is very athletic and he has a D-1 body..Just like the kid from PNG..From what I hear the PNG kid going to Aggie land has the worse hands off all the WR'S ON HIS TEAM. But he has a D-1 BODY.. AND THATS THE KIDS THAT GET THE BIG SCHOLSHIPS.

Lmao!!!!!!!!  Yeah, you really have no idea what you're talking about. Enjoy your day though. :)

5 minutes ago, Moose74 said:

SCHOLARSHIP.. not use to all this time on my hands..lol

18 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Just like Tony Brown was the best D player in the district his senior year. Lol  Let the boys play and found out who is the best 

Wrong player to compare Vincent to, I know a lil too much. Better comparison is to D. Thompson from WOS. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lmao!!!!!!!!  Yeah, you really have no idea what you're talking about. Enjoy your day though. :)

Im new around here why don't the all mighty football guru fill me in? Tell me what I should know since it appears this forum goes through you. sounds like your always right and everyone else has no idea whats going on.. 

9 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Maybe see him play before making up your mind and posting it in public?

Hey ppl thought Sage wasn't a good DB until they actually saw him play, children say the strangest things sometimes before actually watching the player and knowing the background. 

hey mooseknuckle....vincent is as good if not better than another pro cornerback from PA...Danny Gorrer. DG was never know as a hitter, but a ball hawk. played at a&m and played in the nfl.  Vincent brings versatility not only as a DB, but PR,KR, and WR. KID CAN LAY YOU OUT!! now shut your stupid mouth.

1 hour ago, Moose74 said:

never heard of The Vincent kid until this year. So committing to LSU makes him better? where did he finish last year in all state voting and all district voting?  he is faster ill give you that..i promise he will never hit someone as hard as Lejeune will..Maybe Vincent will play a little O and come across the middle......

i think mooseknucle is either a kid aka Lejeune or drives a white van trying to lure the REAL Lejeune to his "man cave". which is it freak boy???

17 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Knock off the personal stuff.

what's personal??? a poster that's new bragging about ONE player and puts down or brushes a different defensive player?? it seems you are taking it personal puppy boy. not to mention he HOPES vincent comes across the middle as a wr??? i thought that kind of talk was banned...now go pee on your paper.

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

what's personal??? a poster that's new bragging about ONE player and puts down or brushes a different defensive player?? it seems you are taking it personal puppy boy. not to mention he HOPES vincent comes across the middle as a wr??? i thought that kind of talk was banned...now go pee on your paper.

There was no put down, he said he wasn't familiar with the PA player.  And as it seems you can't take advice, maybe you should think about it for a while.

41 minutes ago, pakronos said:

hey mooseknuckle....vincent is as good if not better than another pro cornerback from PA...Danny Gorrer. DG was never know as a hitter, but a ball hawk. played at a&m and played in the nfl.  Vincent brings versatility not only as a DB, but PR,KR, and WR. KID CAN LAY YOU OUT!! now shut your stupid mouth.

You must be his family, I hit a nerve im sure he is as good as advertised but don't compare a HS kid to a pro.. that shows your stupidly.

40 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i think mooseknucle is either a kid aka Lejeune or drives a white van trying to lure the REAL Lejeune to his "man cave". which is it freak boy???

because I said the kid will knock you out.. you go off?? so I guess every kid sucks but yours.. smh. typical. ok everyone lets not talk about any other player but Vincent...AKA DEON Sanders.. your the one here who has a white van that says free candy on it..i don't even know the kid, I just know he can play.

30 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

As of today: 

1. Memorial 

2. Vidor 

3. Central 

4. *tie* Ned, Png, Ozen. 

You've got ozen finishing before Lumberton? I understand we lost our whole back field, but didn't they lose theirs as well? Along with the head coach?

and our starting running back this year got a lot of looks last year as well.

5 minutes ago, Moose74 said:

You must be his family, I hit a nerve im sure he is as good as advertised but don't compare a HS kid to a pro.. that shows your stupidly.

Is this UTFanatic/bulldogbacker posting under another name? 

He wasnt comparing him to a pro player, he was comparing him to a player that played HS ball at Memorial, that was blessed to play as a pro. Maybe one needs to look in the mirror as far as stupidity today, you probably not stupid in a literal sense, maybe its the Wednesday water.