22-5A Predictions

Alpha Wolf

31 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

Vidor always scares me and I fear them more than Memorial and so shall the Titans

Now when has Memorial actually feared anyone on a football field? They tried to intimidate big bad NS before each game they played in that series. Cmon man, gotta do better than that. Highly doubt those kids fear anything across from them. Lol you should know that already. 

As far as Vidor goes it might scare the fan because of their offensive scheme because the run D hasnt been good, then on the flipside will Vidor D be better than the one that let Lee hit 54 on em? 

Then again Mayfield: we do have to go to the hood to play Vidor, you may end up being right. :)

6 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Has there ever been a year since Neumann took over as HC that both mid-county schools missed the playoffs while being in the same district? 

No, I don't think so.  I will go back and look. Neumann's teams have been in the playoffs  19 out of 22 years. Only years missed were 1994,1995 and 2007.

5 minutes ago, bigdog said:

No, I don't think so.  I will go back and look. Neumann's teams have been in the playoffs  19 out of 22 years. Only years missed were 1994,1995 and 2007.

Nope.   PNG missed the playoffs in '94 and '95 but were in 22-5A at the time (Ned was 20-4A).  They made the playoffs in 2007.

Since Neumann started, PNG has been to the playoffs 11 of 22 years.

6 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Bad news for Dayton, Dogs feel 10 foot tall and bullet proof in that building.

Welp so much for winning pre-dist not important,excited that kiddos get to suit up/play in the atmosphere on a neutral site=should be game of the week between 2 foes both w/many playoff wins=24 vs 23 the last 20 yrs:)

31 minutes ago, pakronos said:

LaMarque donkey stomped them in preseason...when...micah....mosely....played...u have no idea how hard it was to say that name lol

You might need to check your definition of donkey stomp.  In 06 and 07  NED, PNG vs LM and Brenham at Reliant. They switched off those two years.   LM won 28-21 vs Ned.

3 minutes ago, bigdog said:

You might need to check your definition of donkey stomp.  In 06 and 07  NED, PNG vs LM and Brenham at Reliant. They switched off those two years.   LM won 28-21 vs Ned.

the game wasn't as close as the score would indicate...I was there...as it stormed outside.

On July 27, 2016 at 6:15 PM, Vpirate02 said:

man I hate that video.

Lmbo, but you know it's coming every year.  It's a SETX tradition.   And tho I was born & lived in Vidor 65 years, I must admit I've throwed up more "I's" than V's. :)