22-5A Predictions

Alpha Wolf

1 hour ago, liltex said:

11th game@Stallworth Dayt stats=Qb Hancock 20/29/1 4 tds 371 yds,total=470 yds **Morse 18/29/1=260 yds 3 tds 1 int 430 tot yds ***The best PNG team (7on 7 state) in yrs,shredded by 2nd team all-dist qb from 21-5a,a team that was 3 rd from last in defense=reason for a 1 point loss.Best Indian D in yrs lost a heartbreaker to Dayt several yrs back,but held Dayt to 5 long arse Carranco field goals in the game

Man, you really need to find the period key on your keyboard.  It is the same key that has the > on it. :) 

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

What's the old gentlemen from WO-S?  It's time for him to make his presence felt.  

In due time, I started a thread asking about Skipper. Hopefully he's in good health. I need his in-depth analysis on WOS the days before the Silsbee game. 

This could be a bad year for PNG unfortunately I don't know what kind of depth we have at any position to be honest, The QB position we have two both young and really unproven although I hear good things about both of them. RB heard we are down to back up and a list of who might can get the job done. The offense and defensive lines are both suspect, think we are good at the WR position although we lost some really good talent due to graduation.
Haven't heard about the secondary pretty sure we are young at that position too , Lejune and Robinson will need a lot of help. Kicker is in question don't have any info on him at all I'm sure we will see a lot of directional pooch kicking as we have seen the last 8 years or so. With this assumption I'm really not sure if we can even rap up a #4 spot at best. Just my opinion as we have a lot of unanswered questions this year. I guess the spotlight will be on Johnson, can he come out on the field as a sophomore and be the field general that we need him to be, and somewheres amongst this team find a RB that can move the chains when called upon. Can honestly say I think we will need some players going both ways at some point in time.

36 minutes ago, CCRed said:

If what is true about Mayfield not playing for Nederland this year, some of you might want to re-think your district predictions.  From what I saw he was the best overall athlete on that team.  Losing him will hurt.

Did I miss something?  Why would Mayfield not be playing for Nederland this year?