22-5A Predictions

Alpha Wolf

On 3/6/2016 at 7:48 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

LOL. In the words of LilTex, Neumann = 1-5 against Crosby in his career. If PAM puts it on y'all like that "Daddy" might be more appropriate than "Hova". In a few short years we've gone from your coach running his mouth calling Crosby "scared" to line it up to his team being taken off the schedule due to lack of competition and athletes. C'mon Mayfield, Crosby and Dayton have been tag teaming y'all like education majors.

Welp! 

On 3/1/2016 at 1:55 PM, Fuzzy34 said:

I guess sense PAM has a player with a D-1 offer they think they will win it all? It takes more than one player to win. LOL. I guess that is the only player in district 22-5A that has a D-1 offer, I bet not.

Did you post this with your chest out and chin up or nah?  Lol! 

3 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Like I tell you all the time keep dreaming

You said yall were gonna beat Png last year, I saw lil injuns tap dancing in the endzone instead. Only celebrating on Slumberton side was letting off the train horn for a first down. That wasn't a dream, that was a nightmare for you, it'll happen again come week-7. Fresh popcorn! 

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If. 

I reckon you hoping we lose to one or both of them, might as well buy yourself a lotto ticket cause that dream aint happening, nice wishful thinking though, I laughed. 

I figured we could pull you back in.  All it took was a little bashing of your Titans.  That was too easy! :-)  Welcome Back.

1 minute ago, NDNation said:

Vidor won't be able to hang with that speed. You best make sure it's not Lumberton...you'll never live that down..lol

Hussey not walking thru that door over there, neither is Eckert. Lumberton better hope Memorial not in one of their moods where its bball on turf, ask Pasadena Memorial and South Houston they know. 

BG has a little bit of sense on this subject... PAM is going to be good... Even though X Box is still around... Lumperton is exactly what they are.... Lumperton.. Not a chance in the world they make the playoffs... Central has the equivilant of a Playstation... Playstation 1 that is... Nederville has Neauman, hes a good coach, but they just cant match the talent from PAM.... So you have a code Purple, Code Black, Code Black and Gold, and Code maroon making the playoffs... For the rest, take up basket weaving and hope your basketball team is good.... As for the pick ems... BG.... Its on... Me vs you for a personal war..... Winner gets a dinner bought from the other.... You In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!untitled.thumb.png.7a5652cbdd1759ef4ac2a

2 minutes ago, Stattrax 7.1 said:

BG has a little bit of sense on this subject... PAM is going to be good... Even though X Box is still around... Lumperton is exactly what they are.... Lumperton.. Not a chance in the world they make the playoffs... Central has the equivilant of a Playstation... Playstation 1 that is... Nederville has Neauman, hes a good coach, but they just cant match the talent from PAM.... So you have a code Purple, Code Black, Code Black and Gold, and Code maroon making the playoffs... For the rest, take up basket weaving and hope your basketball team is good.... As for the pick ems... BG.... Its on... Me vs you for a personal war..... Winner gets a dinner bought from the other.... You In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!untitled.thumb.png.7a5652cbdd1759ef4ac2a

I like the #3 from Sams Eatery. Thx. 

21 minutes ago, Mickey Mantle said:

Lumberton is losing every coach on the staff except 2 coaches, that in itself is going to make it difficult to compete. Nederland, PNG,Central, PAM. Top of this district.

Not to mention their TE, a RB, 2 or 3yr starting QB along with others. 

5 minutes ago, Mickey Mantle said:

#2 best player I see on that team, but not near enough to compete at a high level. Game with HF should be interesting. Good chance to see what the head coach can really do.

He has a lot of heart, hopefully he's put a lot work in this offseason!

one thing I know for sure, babin has those boys working their butts off, I know that from experience with him. He'll do the best with what he has to work with.