Silsbee 126 Jasper 72/Final

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, ST413 said:

I think Soulja must be a closet HJ fan.  He's living on those past years like they live on those past championships! 

No, not at all.  I have a few kids whom I've became fond of that plays on this team.  I hate that they lost in the Regionals and have told them that this is their year.  I have plans on checking them out in the playoffs...

21 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I guess I'll say it again.  No matter where it started it has stuck. It's one heck of a catch phrase.  

Past acknowledged.  The only way our kids stay behind and not learn from "past" mistakes is if we hold them accountable, support them after those mistakes are paid for and no matter what we can not abandon them to those influences.

We all grow up regardless. Whether or not we become a success in life depends on what was instilled in us as important and not fashionable.

That's how I dress things up.

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

No, not at all.  I have a few kids whom I've became fond of that plays on this team.  I hate that they lost in the Regionals and have told them that this is their year.  I have plans on checking them out in the playoffs...

I just meant because of your repeated references to those past 40 pt wins.

50 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Getting monotonous, and silly.  

But I still want to be sure who the best team that Silsbee have faced in the last 15 years.  BS, you never answered....

Fort Bend Bush.! So get Central out your head. You said LMBO to my story of how the name smoke town records got started. That's what started all this . You want to call a truth ? I my self was going for your jag's the other night and all I said on that page was I see Nederland my be picking up a win in the second round of district overy Central are Ozen never said witch one they would beat . Than you started popping off about say I should be worrying about H.J. Smh.!! That's how you started this .

5 minutes ago, Who That said:

Fort Bend Bush.! So get Central out your head. You said LMBO to my story of how the name smoke town records got started. That's what started all this . You want to call a truth ? I my self was going for your jag's the other night and all I said on that page was I see Nederland my be picking up a win in the second round of district overy Central are Ozen never said witch one they would beat . Than you started popping off about say I should be worrying about H.J. Smh.!! That's how you started this .

Well, it was funny because that story wasn't true at all. .  Lol.  

And the comment about H-J was a rebuttal to what you said.  When you jab me, don't get in your feelings when I jab you back...  That's all I'm saying.  Like I said, I will be rooting for this kid's from here on out.  This is their year and if they can play more consistently and beat Bridgeport, they'll be the last 4a team standing, imo.  

16 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

And the comment about H-J was a rebuttal to what you said.  When you jab me, don't get in your feelings when I jab you back...  That's all I'm saying.  Like I said, I will be rooting for this kid's from here on out.  This is their year and if they can play more consistently and beat Bridgeport, they'll be the last 4a team standing, imo.  

Dude the story is true.

17 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Soulja the story he is telling you is 100% true how silsbee got its name smoketown

The story absolutely was not started by 'Youngsters'.  Smh.  I heard this reference, again , since the mid 90's.  And it has nothing to do with the ridiculous notion of a record label (still funny as heck that someone would say that lol) or smoking weed.  If thats the case, every town and city would be nicknamed 'Smoke Town'.  Straight ridiculousness...  Smh

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The story absolutely was not started by 'Youngsters'.  Smh.  I heard this reference, again , since the mid 90's.  And it has nothing to do with the ridiculous notion of a record label (still funny as heck that someone would say that lol) or smoking weed.  If thats the case, every town and city would be nicknamed 'Smoke Town'.  Straight ridiculousness...  Smh

Straight Outta Smoke Town

6 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

No, never coached them (i don't coach).  But a fan of them. Seen them from pop Warner football and through Middle school.  Great kids with great attitudes.  

I am saying that I coached a kid from almost every school in this area.. So I am rooting for all of SETX as well 

48 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Hmmm Why am I guessing that if your school had a few state championships, you might be more prone to live in the past?

Hmm I see someone pretty close to you, making my same statement towards cowboy fans. I guess it works when it benefits you......