Nederland @ Ozen

I keep hearing rumors that these two teams play tomorrow.  I say *rumors* because I ain't heard a *peep* from the Nederland congregation about splitting with Ozen this year. Maybe a reality check hit yall?

So whats it gonna be Nederland? This is the (final) year  to do anything. And don't forget, this is the team since the 8th grade yall been waiting for to compete in this district.

I keep hearing rumors that these two teams play tomorrow.  I say *rumors* because I ain't heard a *peep* from the Nederland congregation about splitting with Ozen this year. Maybe a reality check hit yall?

So whats it gonna be Nederland? This is the (final) year  to do anything. And don't forget, this is the team since the 8th grade yall been waiting for to compete in this district.

So why is it the final year?  Sounds like your more concerned about it than Nederland fans.

Dude can coach...  Plus he had Wiesbrod, who apparently has game..judging by his performance while at Nederland and while playing d-1 ball...  It helps to have a monster at your disposal...

Well Nederland didn't beat Ozen with Weisbrod in District his senior year but they got them in the 3rd round of the playoffs. Nederland split with Central that year in district. 

Dude can coach...  Plus he had Wiesbrod, who apparently has game..judging by his performance while at Nederland and while playing d-1 ball...  It helps to have a monster at your disposal...

Colton was and is a special kind of player.  Has plenty of talent but also a rare kid who gets every single bit of production he can with what he has. However, we all knew English could coach before he had Weisbrod and before he was even at Nederland.  I saw them the Bulldogs the first game of the season and they have definitely improved a lot since then.  Which you would expect from an English-coached team.  Ozen is and should be a heavy favorite in this one.  But I am long past being shocked any time Big Ned pulls off an upset in this district.  

3 minutes ago, 5 on 5 said:

On paper this game probably shouldn't be close. Ozen obviously has the better athletes. Ned strength is that we have role players that together make a pretty good TEAM. Not sure that that will be enough tonight.

Seen them play several times this year.  Ozen plays as a team as good as any team...  PLUS, they have great talented guards.  This team may be one to watch this year on the state scene in the playoffs...

I have Ozen by 15+

2 minutes ago, 5 on 5 said:

On paper this game probably shouldn't be close. Ozen obviously has the better athletes. Ned strength is that we have role players that together make a pretty good TEAM. Not sure that that will be enough tonight.

(1) In reality, the game won't be close (2) One of Ozen's strength is that they have role players who make up a good team (3) Will be enough to beat Nederland tonite.

I think Nederland uses this game in preparation for fighting for that 2nd-4th playoff spot.