Nederland @ Ozen

IMO, Nederland will play a disciplined/fundamentally sound game. They will be physical and hold their own against Ozen. I think the mid 3rd and 4th quarters will be the difference. Ozen will push the tempo and force mistakes down the stretch. Nederland is an underrated squad, but the Panthers will be too much for them in this one. 

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Seen them play several times this year.  Ozen plays as a team as good as any team...  PLUS, they have great talented guards.  This team may be one to watch this year on the state scene in the playoffs...

I have Ozen by 15+

I'll take Nederland +15 all day. Not predicting a win, but I wouldn't be shocked if it happens. I say the dogs keep it within 10. We always play well at Ozen. 

47 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Mighty quiet from the Nederland fan base. I'm assuming there isn't too much hope tonite with this group anymore. 

It's still early in the year, and it's only a district game. The real    season begins AFTER district play. Ozen has been playing really well lately, so it's gonna be a battle for sure. There is one kid on the Nederland team who will be the difference in the game. The outcome depends on his play and poise.