JAMES GAMBLE CLASSIC/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

HJ was Ozen's closest game so far. Can Memorial play them closer than 26, or will they just obliterate this tournament?

Ozen coach emptied the bench, some starters did not play at all in 4th and literally tried to play keep away the entire quarter.  Of the three wins in reality, this one was the least competitive. 

Can you guys quit comparing them? John is a better scorer. Josh is a better distributer. They play the game completely different. They are two of the best players in the setx area. They play for the same team and neither of them care who you guys think is better. Let them play basketball and have this discussion at the end of the season. 

For the LAST TIME....Josh has taken the backseat he's signed his scholly already he's letting Comeaux get the shine so he can do the same. HOWEVER.....Josh Boyd is Ozen's leader and the best player.

BTW- CCS Boyd is a much better scorer than Comeaux IMO Josh can go get 40 any given game.

Ozen is clicking at the right time though watching them in the Cypress tourney they were scary good, long as we don't see any teams with elite size in the playoffs we'll probably be cutting down the nets this year.

For the LAST TIME....Josh has taken the backseat he's signed his scholly already he's letting Comeaux get the shine so he can do the same. HOWEVER.....Josh Boyd is Ozen's leader and the best player.

BTW- CCS Boyd is a much better scorer than Comeaux IMO Josh can go get 40 any given game.

Ozen is clicking at the right time though watching them in the Cypress tourney they were scary good, long as we don't see any teams with elite size in the playoffs we'll probably be cutting down the nets this year.

Lol.  You said...  'we'.  You're with them now?  Lol

And I disagree with your first 2 paragraphs....

Anyone that knows me personally knows that I bleed blue & gold....it'll always be we Soulja lets not get that confused.

That's fine and dandy, but in years past, you turned your back on those kids and began to be a deteactor of the whole program...  Probably your anger and bitterness at the current regime (non Boutee staff) I remember you saying that the program went to the lowest of lows...  Only  because as of 2010, Ozen was taking losses to Central, and you couldn't take that.  Back then, young Kristain Smith from Central broke the Ozen streak and started a trend.  Now, Central bears Ozen every year thereafter...  They now go back and forth.  Ozen doesn't sweep Central anymore, so the staff sucks...  But After Ozen made it to the state title game last year, its now 'we'...  

Now, I remember back when you were at Ozen, you bleed Blue and Gold.  Imo, THAT'S when you were all in with Ozen... But I'm human.  Maybe I have you wrong....

Edited by BMTSoulja1

That's fine and dandy, but in years past, you turned your back on those kids and began to be a deteactor of the whole program...  Probably your anger and bitterness at the current regime (non Boutee staff) I remember you saying that the program went to the lowest of lows...  Only  because as of 2010, Ozen was taking losses to Central, and you couldn't take that.  Back then, young Kristain Smith from Central broke the Ozen streak and started a trend.  Now, Central bears Ozen every year thereafter...  They now go back and forth.  Ozen doesn't sweep Central anymore, so the staff sucks...  But After Ozen made it to the state title game last year, its now 'we'...  

Now, I remember back when you were at Ozen, you bleed Blue and Gold.  Imo, THAT'S when you were all in with Ozen... But I'm human.  Maybe I have you wrong....

Savaet made it to state I'll be the first to say I didn't think he was capable of doing it but he did....I can no longer knock him. As far as the program goes it's not back to it's dominant days just yet but it's definitely OTW. And Ozen is still the best basketball program in the area, as far as me turning my back on the program never I just called things out that I seen that needed to be fix if you call that turning your back then I guess so.